UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 1003 Update (February 2nd, 2013) - Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Please read previous posts before you post about an issue that's been beaten to death already. We've all been pretty busy, and just reading one post after another about the same thing is a waste of time.

As I replied to other threads - it will get fixed.

Thanks to you guys who have been trying to answer these posts.

GeX92

Squire
One question... When can you put this stupid and annoying fix? How many times do I have to die from crashs and a noob, becouse my client has crash.. It's just ANNOYING... I don't know why you don't put it at once on server.

Regards!

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
One question... When can you put this stupid and annoying fix? How many times do I have to die from crashs and a noob, becouse my client has crash.. It's just ANNOYING... I don't know why you don't put it at once on server.

Regards!
Sws is once a week.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member

Regards!
As explained here (and more briefly here), the limited availability of Mark at the moment (and he has a good reason) is making it hard to push core changes to the server. We would rather not have the crashes either, but there's only so much we can do. An extra restart before next server wars is in the process of being arranged.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
As explained here (and more briefly here), the limited availability of Mark at the moment (and he has a good reason) is making it hard to push core changes to the server. We would rather not have the crashes either, but there's only so much we can do. An extra restart before next server wars is in the process of being arranged.
Not to mention that this is not your real job and thst you have real jobs to attend to... most people cant be on 24/7. In their parents basement gex.

Status
Not open for further replies.