UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 1003 Update (February 2nd, 2013) - Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
Trying to complete the last portion of the quest when you talk to Jamal the Fisher outside of Blighted Grove. Need to collect three samples of corrupted water but need the bone machete to complete. I honestly thought we may have gotten this as an arty drop but can't locate anywhere (which I could by all means be very, very wrong on this and it never was an arty drop). Has the bone machete been implemented? If not, the quest cannot be completed.
Also (staff), anything on the "Glassy Foe" and "Scale Armor" quests posted above?

Some parts aren't implemented yet, including any of the prism of light mobiles and blighted grove. We'll post when content is updated. If you take on any quest that cannot be completed, just cancel it.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Regarding Tinkering:

Seem to be missing the Magic Jewelry (non artifacts) Like rings and bracelets. Are they not in yet or are they through a recipe I've not heard of?

Athena

Account Terminated
Regarding Tinkering:

Seem to be missing the Magic Jewelry (non artifacts) Like rings and bracelets. Are they not in yet or are they through a recipe I've not heard of?

We haven't implemented any of the crafting quests/items yet, as mentioned in the original post. Eos and I are only working on quest related items, including recipe stuff. Copern is workin on the rest of the crafting, we do not have an ETA for his work yet.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Friendly advice some of the ML quests involves you taking everyday normal items IE 20 fishsteaks and marking them as a quest item. Which turns them orange. Was a tad confusing at first. To do this you single click character and toggle quest item. Then target the item. Also don't look for context menus on ML quest mobiles. They are dbl click to open quest gump. They also have context menus for buying/selling/training ect.. Also its nice to have little red mushrooms to put in our gardens now. Found in heartwood on the ground.
I am so excited ML is moving forward! Thank you!

Myr

Wanderer
Hi, i have seen that it can to craft the ML carpentry (bed,...), blacksmith, and tinkering. But the ML Tailoring its not active yet. Is it a bug or is this not active yet?

Thanks, and its a great job, i'm new and i'm enchanted with i have seen. :D

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Not all in yet as they said there is no estimated time of arrival.

Edit:

Still finding champions unresponsive to slayers, rikktor, coon and i think neira was also not effected when using a slayer

Will this be fixed? Just curious.

MB

Knight
Still finding champions unresponsive to slayers, rikktor, coon and i think neira was also not effected when using a slayer

Will this be fixed? Just curious.
It's correct as is. Semidar is Demon, Mephitis is Arachnid and Spider, Oaks is Fey. Barracoon, Rikktor, Neira and the Harrower aren't supposed to have a slayer vulnerability.

jaasso

Knight
i think rikktor should have a slayer it's an ancient wyrm but now that i think of it not sure how it is on demise havent killed him in ages, he wasnt mentioned in SlayerGroup.cs

Ilikered

Sorceror
Archer dismount - he and i cant mount
Archer dismount - i can mount he run in animal form
Bola dismount - i cant mount he mounts
Bola dismount - i cant mount he run in animal form.

it works now like it or im wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.