UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 656] OSI loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: OSI loot

I did this before I knew about the spyuo .. I'll be using that from now on though!

Here's 100 acid elementals & 50 daemons (I'll post the rest later)

EDIT: Added the rest of the daemons.

Attachments

• acidelementals.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
  • daemon.part-1.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 4
  • daemons.part-2.rar
    8 KB · Views: 3

Athena

Account Terminated

Swoop:

I got a ML minor artifact on the 10th and 79th kill, the first was Totem of the void and the second was Talon Bite (twisted weald):

Attachments

• swoop.rar
    43.2 KB · Views: 6

atdp

Sorceror

Cyclopean warriors(0x4b) and titans(0x4c) for a total of more than 160

Attachments

• cyclopstitan1.xls
    77.5 KB · Views: 5
  • cyclopstitan2.xls
    158.5 KB · Views: 2

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Gisela;681012 said:
Are you guys able to build spyuo with just the csc commandline compiler? I can't get it to work (complains about some resource localization junk)
Oh hey solved my own problem: use MSBuild.exe instead (comes with .Net Framework)

Athena

Account Terminated

Tsuki Wolf & Fan Dancers:

Attachments

• tsukiwolf.rar
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • fandancer.rar
    20.2 KB · Views: 2

parv_

Sorceror

Here's 101 Dalmati... Daemons.

Edit: Shit I didn't know someone captured them. More data, more accurate details :)

Attachments

• daemon.rar
    12.8 KB · Views: 6

parv_

Sorceror

Black Solen Infiltrators:

Attachments

• Black Solen Infiltrators.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 3

are datas we collected enough to estabilish some kind of categories? Or still we don't have a clue how OSI loot works?

I'll do the Sphynx. I should have the data in a day or two.

Where do I download SpyUO and how do I use it to make a log of loot from monsters killed like Malganis suggested?

I have an idea for this, but before attempting to apply it, I need to know an answer to the following:

Are the Demise lootpacks correspondent AT LEAST to OSI lootpacks from the past? Can we say there was a period where OSI had the lootpacks we have in Demise now, and then OSI bumped them?

the info I got via PM is: Demise has a lootpack that is correspondent to OSI until SE. OSI bumped its loot during SE (whereas runic bump happened in ML after gdragons)

So, until someone confirms or denies, I move in this direction.
Of course I don't think I can make all 100% as OSI in one shot... maybe this aspect will require a ton of work. But I can try to fix the base lootpack categories, and then see how much this will make things OSI-like. Then we can work on individual "loot tweakers"... unless some creatures just have a wrong category... or all of categories are out.

Until now, we got the loot of various creatures, but I need to know the loot of creatures which use, according to RunUO, base lootpack categories.

For now, I'd like to know (or I will do it as I can) the loot of

-for "poor" lootpack: a rat, and I wish to know if it corresponds to the loot of a giant rat.
- for "meager" lootpack: skittering hoppers, and we will verify if they are like lizardsmen that we have already seen (except the "peculiar" things: lantern, heart, skull...)
[reserved for other lootpacks I will tell you]

disclaimer: I attempt to this in the hope to bring much entusiasm in coding/testing, and because anyway it must be done. But let me tell you I disagree to the implementation in Demise of better loot without better AI: farming 2500 gold per meer you can eat with your gdragons in few shots is just worse than AFK scrolling.

edit: with my surprise, I have noticed SE lootpacks are ALREADY coded... and I don't know from how much time. Look at LootPack.cs: all is made to say "if Core.AOS use AoSPoor lootpack, else use OldPoor lootpack"... but there is a SEPoor lootpack that is there, and not linked to anything. Someone was already working on the loot much time ago.
What I have thought those "SE lootpacks" were for Tokuno things, I think it's wrong: Tokuno things are handled in Loot.cs, in the section "which items a lootpack contain?", but intensities and probabilities are all handled in LootPack.cs

So:
- "link" the SE lootpacks:
this:
Code:
        #region Generic accessors
        public static LootPack Poor{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosPoor : OldPoor; } }
        public static LootPack Meager{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosMeager : OldMeager; } }
        public static LootPack Average{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosAverage : OldAverage; } }
        public static LootPack Rich{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosRich : OldRich; } }
        public static LootPack FilthyRich{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosFilthyRich : OldFilthyRich; } }
        public static LootPack UltraRich{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosUltraRich : OldUltraRich; } }
        public static LootPack SuperBoss{ get{ return Core.AOS ? AosSuperBoss : OldSuperBoss; } }
        #endregion
must be include Core.SE ? SEPoor : Core.AOS ? AosPoor : OldPoor; etc etc. (I love ternary operators!)

- then we have to verify if they are at OSI values, or to tweak them.

Give me some days and maybe I can came out with something.

Well, you know what?

I did these changes, and tested it a bit. I have roughly seen lizardsmen, ogres, titans and blood elementals, and to me seems now the loot corresponds, in gold, in number of weapons/armor and their intensities, to our findings.

Exception is Lizardsmen since we miss the "peculiar loot" (heads, skulls & hearts, booze and other items), but in a general rule...

If this is true... we had all coded since RunUO RC2??? Since SVN revision 2???

Ok. Enough to try it in a TC I think, even if it misses some "peculiar" loot. (see lizardsmen, I will attempt to correct it in next days)

To verify... ummm... maybe you can see if loot corresponds to our findings, or if you play OSI you can tell if corresponds.

Go for it!

---- public notes to myself ----
- fan dancers number of gem should be 2 of 2 kinds, not 1 of 2 kinds

Attachments

• SELootpacks-SVN518.patch
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.