UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 656] OSI loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bile

Knight
Re: [TESTING-TC] OSI loot

I've killed all the creatures on that list and then some. It definitely feels like it used to.

I give this a *thumbs-up* Add it.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Bile;810232 said:
It definitely feels like it used to.

Did it feel the same as before or after this?
http://www.uo.com/fof/fiveonfriday87.html
"Why did you slow down the spawn rate in Felucca?"
First of all, let me apologize for not putting this in the patch notes - it was one of the ones that slipped by us. We actually didn't change the spawn rates themselves - what we did is fix a bug that was causing champ spawns to accelerate the spawn on the entire subserver. This was causing spawns that were much (up to 8x!) faster than intended, in any area that had a champ spawn.

I remember not being able to keep up with the spawn in Felucca Dungeons until the spawn rate was changed

Bile

Knight

I was speaking on the Loot and corrected Gold aspect.

Comparing what I remember from farming on OSI to Demise's current respawn rate regarding all the Facets, it was much faster before and after that fix dated in November '07.

If I was going to give it a time, it would be what KarmannMarco said about his experience on this situation, 2s-10s.

atdp

Sorceror

In Lake Superior server, the arctic ogre lord near the entrance of the Ice Dungeon in trammel appears at most every 56 seconds. In felucca is even faster.

Bama

Bug Huntress

atdp;810296 said:
In Lake Superior server, the arctic ogre lord near the entrance of the Ice Dungeon in trammel appears at most every 56 seconds. In felucca is even faster.

Wow 56 seconds is a long time between spawns
I never went that long

Attachments

• Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.50.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.50.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.50-1.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.50-1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 102
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.51.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.51.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.51-1.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.51-1.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.53.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.53.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.54.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.54.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 103
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.55.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.55.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.55-1.jpg
    Dee Lynn Quint_11-24_11.55-1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 98

atdp

Sorceror

Bama;810358 said:
I never went that long

You did: picture 2 shows a monster appearing at 50:48, picture 4 shows another appearing at 51:45 with a difference of 57 seconds, picture 6 shows a monster appearing at 54:25 picture 8 shows one at 55:22 with a difference of 57 seconds.
The real parameter is the time between the appearance of one monster and the next, not how much time passes between the death of a monster and the appearance of another one.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror

atdp;810396 said:
The real parameter is the time between the appearance of one monster and the next, not how much time passes between the death of a monster and the appearance of another one.
That wont work for a spawn that only one creature spawns.
If it spawns on 1 PM and someone kills it at 6 PM you cant say it took 5 hours for the creature to spawn.
I think the timer begins the moment the said creature disappears from the spawn area.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Re: [READY] OSI loot

Is this really ready?
All those differences reported have been fixed?
Loot packs
Paragon Gold
Was Ice Dungeon (for one) spawned to test the loot on the critters in there?
Just wondering

Athena

Account Terminated

Bama;810488 said:
Is this really ready?
All those differences reported have been fixed?
Loot packs
Paragon Gold
Was Ice Dungeon (for one) spawned to test the loot on the critters in there?
Just wondering

Paragon Loot will be fixed here: http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156141&highlight=Paragon

The missing loot items from lizardment etc is being handled seperately, a new loot pack is needed for the items they drop.

It has been reported that intensities on items dropping, along with gold, on numerous mobiles is correct so I don't see the point in killing every mobile that exists in game.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror

Seer Athena;810494 said:
Paragon Loot will be fixed here: http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156141&highlight=Paragon

The missing loot items from lizardment etc is being handled seperately, a new loot pack is needed for the items they drop.

It has been reported that intensities on items dropping, along with gold, on numerous mobiles is correct so I don't see the point in killing every mobile that exists in game.
Any idea aproximately how long will it be before we can start hunting monsters the good ole fashion way?
Is there any further testing needed?

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
I hate to.......

but......

is there further testing needed? Whats the hold up ? Says its " Ready"

Seer Athena, when will this patch be updated to the demise shard? I am waiting very patiently and would LOVE to see this update along with MANY others. What is preventing it from being uploaded?

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Warcraft , they have to improve the AI of the monsters as well as make their loot better. I think once they write something up for the AI we will see this happening.

Athena

Account Terminated
It's now in the SVN, it'll go on Demise when a RunUO Core Developer merges the SVN with Demise, I cannot say when that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.