UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 656] OSI loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ret

Wanderer
Re: OSI loot

How can i tell when this is added to the TC?

OSD, That sounds like an awesome way of handleing the loot changes aswell. Much easier then trying to retool every mob.

atdp

Sorceror

Unfortunately current versions of spyuo do not work at all with the latest versions of the client.
However here it is a spyuo version that can read razor packet log files.
To enable packet logging in razor go to the "More Options" tab and check "Enable packet logging"
To read the packet log, in spyuo use Logs -> Load... and select the Packets.log file in the razor install directory (it will seem to hang but after a while it will finish)

Attachments

• spyuorlla.zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 3

parv_

Sorceror

We seem to be comming back to the loot subject quite often in the General Section, so i thought I'll wipe some dust off this thread. I'm up for collecting some more data if that's required, but is there anyone that could confirm that that's the way to go... I've read opinions that there's no point in collecting OSI data as the current OSI loot is influenced by ML, KR, SA and other expansions that RunUO will not have in near future, therefore the loot findings will not be adequate to where RunUO currently is.

Thoughts?

parv_;781280 said:
We seem to be comming back to the loot subject quite often in the General Section, so i thought I'll wipe some dust off this thread. I'm up for collecting some more data if that's required, but is there anyone that could confirm that that's the way to go... I've read opinions that there's no point in collecting OSI data as the current OSI loot is influenced by ML, KR, SA and other expansions that RunUO will not have in near future, therefore the loot findings will not be adequate to where RunUO currently is.

Thoughts?

As I think it's over, and people have left, I can tell how things are going about.

I discovered the SE+ loot (that is, what we want), is ALREADY CODED, but not linked to the loot system. My patch links it making it good.
I tested it with Bama, comparing OSI loot with my patch, and IT CORRESPONDS TO OSI.
The only difference is in peculiar loot (i.e. lizardsmen should have other items), but about item intensities and gold, my patch makes all OSI-like.

Now, the SE+ loot is not so phenomenal about loot intensities, despite what is thought, but almost doubles the gold quantity. This, with the current AI, is just a way to let mobs drop much gold, increasing inflation.

So, I see this is in Coder Needed and even stickied like this requires other info, but this should be in [READY] or in [DEFERRED FOR AI 2.0].
All depends by what will come first between RunUO AI 2.0 and Duke Nukem Forever.

camper

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] OSI loot

For the TC, what mob loot exactly do we need tested and how should results be reported?

Bama

Bug Huntress

A few things
If I compare this to demise loot yes a little better loot
(the osi runic bumped came after the loot bump not before)

What is crafted on demise will always be better than what you will loot excluding rings and bracelets (to some extent weapons)

Anyway what do I compare it to?
I can't compare it to osi loot because currently they lowered intensities because of imbuing
Comparing it to SE is going by memory

As for the gold from paragons (daemons) that is wrong currently on test center.I was getting the same amount from a normal daemon 560 to 620 gold.It should be in the 1400+ to 1700+ range
Another problem with these things is they rummage through and take an item so much that I saw the same bracelet on 4 different corpses

I know I have 200 luck on and the reason I did that was to monitor a luck roll and what I noticed was when I got my luck roll I noticed the difference

I also noticed less gargoyle slayers dropping (thank goodness)

Attachments

• Shhhh_9-27_07.29.jpg
    Shhhh_9-27_07.29.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 109

Athena

Account Terminated

There's some loot data in this thread that some of the mobiles can be compared too, that data was taken before the SA launch.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Lizardmen
Far too many have just gold and nothing else in them
Where in OSD's data ( from 12/31/09) he shows at least 1 other item in the corpse
The items that did drop were weapons and armor and rings but no reagents bottles of ale keys books and so on

Bama

Bug Huntress

Ettins
Looks good
Sometimes just the gold bump
Sometimes the extra loot
Sometimes with terrible intensities
Sometimes with better intensities
After close to 75 ettin kills

Attachments

• Shhhh_9-27_09.48.jpg
    Shhhh_9-27_09.48.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Shhhh_9-27_09.49.jpg
    Shhhh_9-27_09.49.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 107

uome

Bug Hunter

Just been testing something else and found these as loot on ratmen (mages i think) is this normal?

Attachments

• ratloot.JPG
    ratloot.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 105

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

Screen shot heavy sorry in advance
I took shots of OSI loot from Bloods
I tried to show what Bama was saying about loot on OSI now after SA
It's terrible mod wise and intensity wise
Gold has basically stayed the same
Anyway I have 40 luck on because of my gloves
For the para blood I took a shot of the best loot it has and its pretty sad

Attachments

• Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.44.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.44.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.51.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.51.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.53.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.53.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.56.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.56.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.57.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.57.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58-1.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58-1.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58-2.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.58-2.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.59.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.59.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 166
  • Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.59-1.jpg
    Dusty Bottoms_9-28_18.59-1.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.01.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.01.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.01-1.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.01-1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.02-1.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.02-1.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.02-2.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.02-2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.04.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.04.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.04-1.jpg
    Lord Dusty Bottoms_9-28_19.04-1.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 163

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

I just got to thinking about the loot items I'm seeing on demise. Are the Samurai gear and asian items only suppose to drop on the tokuno mobs?

I was under the impression they should drop on all mobs but just at lower frequency out of the asian lands. Higher frequency in such lands.

If anyone knows, could you kindly pm me. Thanks.

camper

Sorceror

on demise tc:
liche lord 1: 452gp, 7 gravedust, 4 daemon blood, 9 batwing, 7 pigiron, 8 nox crystal, gnarled staff no mods, shepherd's crook poison resist 4 hitharm 12, longsword gargoyle slayer, mace ssi 15, 2 necro scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.