UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 676 Update (Jul 3, 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pont

Knight
Pont. The stuff committed in that big group of patches, was already coded by other people. I can only speak for myself here, and I can only give/promise away MY time, no one else's time. Simply, I was trying to get some good idea what the playerbase would like fixed in the next few days - by me.

...and it's all good:)

How about that back to front guild list then? :cool:

Pont

Knight
This!!!!!!!!!!!! I built a bok bok chop chop before I took mylengthyvacation wantingto playit,only to come back to disabled SE specials.

Hey, if my four spellweaving spells are disabled then I don't see why you should get your disabled SE specials :p. Mwhahahaha

el pepino

Sorceror
Heritage items... Mainly the Ladder which can be placed in keeps and castles to get to the roof. Maybe Quivers and talismans.. Idk. Ladders would be really nice though.

psz

Administrator
I think you're missing the whole "Bugs vs Missing Features" point Xavier was trying to make...

el pepino

Sorceror
Oh sorry... I've seen version of talismans/quivers in game on Demise I just figured there was some bug preventing the drop or claim system from being active for regular versions. My mistake.
The ladders are just something I've always desired as an alternative to the very laggy Goza Stairway.

gilgamash

Knight
Not me, I can't hold a note to save my life (singing or on an instrument)

Ever tried an organ? Just need to hold down the key -- nothing else.... Give it a shot!

But if you fail, humming is nice, too :)

P.S. (not PSZ): The ninja spells (Feint, ..) would really be nice...

BrotherDon

Sorceror
You guys are only updating cause I made the thread about my boot drive dieing and not being able to log in for a couple weeks I know it :<

lol, but seriously my vote is for broken SE special attacks, broken Pontweaving spells (if they are considered bugged and not missing). and I know it wont happen in a week but as a diehard trammie that logs in solely to socialize and kill monsters, monster ai !!!!!!!!

Big thanks to everyone that donates their time and and various skills to help maintain this awesome shard. getting close to eclipsing OSI Atlantic for longest time Ive spent on a server here.

DarthNader

Sorceror
Oh....how about fixing the Guild list to see who is online? Damn thing's still back to front! ;)

This... Though not real important but very annoying! :(
Hopefully it's a very easy one.

But I wouldn't chalk it up as one of the first to do on your list. I'd make it one of those "if you have some time left at the end of the week" type deal.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I keep reading and then forgetting. So before I forget....again.

Each champion boss should allow its respective slayer to be used on that champ. Thus repond=coon / arachnid for the spider / etc etc.

Xavier

Account Terminated
i think you need to fix the fixes that are no longer fixed if you are going to fix things
why is the guild roster broken it was fixed almost 2 years ago.Fix#11
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/svn-352-update-august-1st-2009.415712/
what was fixed with the teleport puzzle
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/svn-321-update-june-7th-2009.410186/
i teleport over everything to get to the next level. looks broken to me

I dont think that guild roster is actually 'broken', it simply has a default display that you (along with others, and myself) dont like. Its not harming game play and tbats why its at the bottom of the list. As for how it got this way after one fix, well, I would suspect OSI probably changed something with the client / packets that messed it up, someone here corrected for it in runuo code, then somewhere along the lines OSI corrected the original problem, hence ours is now broke. OSI has been doing a lot of jerkin around with the client and packets in the last year or two, and im actually surprised this hasnt happened more often.

If the teleporter puzzle you refer to is the maze in the ilsh dungeon? Thats an ingame fix, and we have discussed how to fix it recently. We have a lot of inaccuracies with the older spawns and dungeons, and TBH, those will have priority over this maze. But, it will get done.

I just committed a mess of corrections to the replica system, and a fix for the SE special weapon abilities. Take a read on the OP for more details.

Based on what Im reading in this thread, I guess I will continue sorting out the champ spawns since Im already there. The t2a only 1 auto restarts at a time, and look into the slayers. Its just tuesday, If I can get to that guild gump, and it not take me a week to track down the issue, I will fix it. I am completely unfamiliar with that code and how it works, so no promises on a time frame there.

Status
Not open for further replies.