UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 676 Update (Jul 3, 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it went in. The guild roster gump sort order is fixed, too.
Great news!

Thanks a bunch, X.

Look for all these champ spawn fixes next time:

1 instance running in t2a, and 1 in dungeons, and ilsh are always able to restart
component fixes for the platform
hue fixes for the platform
diminishing spawn area size for increased levels.
All spawns that reset automatically seem to be 10 min on OSI.
Randomize the spawn type BEFORE it restarts by valor
correction of the mobiles in Neira spawns
Ghosts should get kicked out of spawns
corrections to mobile population amounts
Bedlam pestilence ML spawn, add the boss and drops, too.

... and more, I am sure

:eek:

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I know. It is friggin awesome. =D

But Selene....or maybe Athena. Had told me there were'nt any arties yet. Hence my question.

Heck I'd be in there all day just about. It get pretty insane taking 20 lich lords and rotts at once in tight corners. XD

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
i was on OSI a few days ago and noticed that the shroud of deceit on OSI is a different hue than the one you coded .you have it coded to have the same hue as the necromancers shroud and the acid proof robe.This isn't a big deal but i thought you should know since you took the time to redo the replicas .because i saw different on OSI compare to the SVN i looked in the SVN again and saw that you used the same hue for all 3 replicas.
http://svn.runuo.com/wsvn/blame.php...rtifacts/Shared/ANecromancerShroud.cs&rev=674
http://svn.runuo.com/wsvn/blame.php...ion Artifacts/Unique/AcidProofRobe.cs&rev=674
http://svn.runuo.com/wsvn/blame.php...on Artifacts/Unique/ShroudOfDeceit.cs&rev=674
Since you only did those replicas are the deco replicas right and do we have all the replicas now or did you just ran out of time to code the rest

Xavier

Account Terminated
*sigh*, yeah nevermind what I just edited out of this. I see it on stratics. Looks like it was right all along.

Oh well. Its not like I cant change it back. The hue they got changed to is the same hue as shadow pigments .. i guess some might get a free shadow pig charge on their shrouds :D

Yeah, took the time is right. Theyre still not done. I just yesterday committed changes that will add roughly 10 or 12 more variations of deco items, and 2 more statues.
Lots of wrong and missing items

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
i think it maybe just be a typing mistake on your side because you list 2 acid proof robes in the list you post

I was looking at the items from the test center bank on OSI and it show the necromancers shroud and the acid proof robe the same color 1109 when you put the razor on it and the color 911 for the shroud of deceit when you use the razor.when i see the deceit shroud on luna vendor i see the color same as in test center bank so i go look again and razor match both to 911.i said in other post not a big deal fix if you want to fix dont fix if you dont want to fix

I think the replica's being player pigmentable would be a sweeter fix than the right hue'd deceit shroud. My two cents.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I think the replica's being player pigmentable would be a sweeter fix than the right hue'd deceit shroud. My two cents.

Yeah me too. Fact of the matter is, thats a dying system problem, not just the replicas. I have a massive overhaul of that system posted in the bugs section for .. I dunno, a year now? And no one really had the motivation to test it properly.

Oh well.

Cmon man, if it has to do with style, you know I'd be the first one up in there. Half the reason I still play is the character suit decorating aspect. When I get home I'll take a look at it. If I can pigment my own rep's instead of harassing you and athena to dye my collars, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.