UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN689] Heritage Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
I've just tested the animal form spell on OSI, if you do not have the talisman equipped and it was the last form you used you will not change into any animal form and the spell affect (white poof) happens twice and you don't change. Also, if you unequip the talisman while in any of the talisman of the fey forms you will auto revert back to your original form.

DarthNader

Sorceror
Ok i've been testing out some of the house add-on items and the first (what i think is an issue) that i found pertains to the Foutain of life.

Places just fine and when you go to remove it, it will say "This item must be unlocked/unsecured before re-deeding it" which is also fine. But after unlocking/unsecuring it, shouldn't you need to chop it with an axe to place it in your backpack? Because you can just pick up the fountain and place it in your pack empty or with bandages in it without re-deeding it. Then while its in your pack in fountain form(not deed form) you can chop it with an axe to re-deed it. And if you happen to have any bandages in it, you will loose them. But if you chop it while still on the ground with bandy's in it, it will re-deed and the bandy's fall to the floor. So it seems the part about being able to pick it up off the floor in fountain form and place it in your pack doesn't seem right. But i've never played on OSI so I don't know for sure.

*off to test next item*

DarthNader

Sorceror
Next item - Bed of nails.

If you place this item on the west edge of your house and use the house deco tool to turn it, it will then turn to where it is hanging off your house by one tile.

Also since you can walk on the bed of nails and you can hang it off the west side of your house, it enables you to exit your house on the west side.

DarthNader

Sorceror
Aaaaand next - Sacrificial Altar.

This one has got some issues!

Fact - this item uses 2 tile spaces.

Weird thing is when placed it seems each half acts differently.

When placed facing south -
The west tile half does the following:
- when moused over it shows name and content amount.
- when unsecuring/unlocking you CAN select this side.
- when dbl clicked you can open alter container.

The east half does the following:
- when moused over it only shows the name like its not a container but just a deco item.
- when unsecuring/unlocking you CANNOT select this side. It says "This is not locked down or secured".
- when dbl clicked container will not open.

Also same as the above two items you can place in pack in alter form or deed form and if placed at the north side of house and you turn it, it will also hang off the house one tile.

Athena

Account Terminated
Fountain of Life:
What you posted about the fountain of life is correct EXCEPT for the fact that you can pick it up and put it in your backpack after unlocking it, you cannot pick it up at all when it is released, it acts like it's set movable false, you cannot even highlight it.

Bed of nails:
When you place the bed of nails against the west wall and use the house deco tool on it to turn it, it will turn but the head of the bed remains against the west wall and it moves 1 tile away from the north wall, I cannot make it poke out of any wall, no matter how much I try. See screenshots.

bednails1.JPGbednails2.JPG

Athena

Account Terminated
Aaaaand next - Sacrificial Altar.

This one has got some issues!

Fact - this item uses 2 tile spaces.

Weird thing is when placed it seems each half acts differently.

When placed facing south -
The west tile half does the following:
- when moused over it shows name and content amount.
- when unsecuring/unlocking you CAN select this side.
- when dbl clicked you can open alter container.

The east half does the following:
- when moused over it only shows the name like its not a container but just a deco item.
- when unsecuring/unlocking you CANNOT select this side. It says "This is not locked down or secured".
- when dbl clicked container will not open.

Also same as the above two items you can place in pack in alter form or deed form and if placed at the north side of house and you turn it, it will also hang off the house one tile.

On OSI:

You cannot unlock/unsecure it at all, you chop it to re-deed it.

Placed facing south -

West tile
- on mouse over it shows the item name only "Sacrificial Alter"
- double clicking this side opens the container

East tile
- on mouse over shows name and content/items
- double clicking this side opens the container

You can turn it using the deco tool and it will poke out of the house wall:

sacaltar1.JPG

DarthNader

Sorceror
Fountain of Life:
What you posted about the fountain of life is correct EXCEPT for the fact that you can pick it up and put it in your backpack after unlocking it, you cannot pick it up at all when it is released, it acts like it's set movable false, you cannot even highlight it.

Bed of nails:
When you place the bed of nails against the west wall and use the house deco tool on it to turn it, it will turn but the head of the bed remains against the west wall and it moves 1 tile away from the north wall, I cannot make it poke out of any wall, no matter how much I try. See screenshots.

On the bed of nails I didn't even try placing and turning with any walls present. See screeny.

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out how to post pics on here now. :confused:

Attachments

• Bedofnails.jpg
    Bedofnails.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 115

otimpyre

Sorceror
I briefly played osi when mondains came out you got advanced character token code with purchase of game and 3 heritage tokens. You could also buy the tokens. Players would buy these and sell them for game gold as they were so popular. I think the only piece of the virtue armor set you couldn't get via token was the cloak.

WarUO

Sorceror
Only two parts of the armor set are from the token I believe it's the helm and guantlets, the cloak was from a quest in trinsic. All other pieces came from the anti-virtue dungeon drops which were the 10th anniversary items, they just desided to keep them dropping forever.

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
if the heritage tokens work in game like they do on the the test center i think you have to look at the ladders.ladders can't be placed in a house or in a room with a ceiling on OSI.if you make a 1 floor house or if you place one of those houses that is just 1 floor you can place a ladder which will take you to your roof which also allows you to cast spells from there but OSI you can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.