UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN689] Heritage Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Heritage Items

WarUO;685961 said:
Everyhing still is functioning the way it should the only issue I still have is with the music box gump is this how it is on OSI? The stop song option is not staying in the gump area when adding songs but if I add one more song then it will go to the next page with the song.

stupid question:
why 3 "ambrosia"?

WarUO

Sorceror

That is a great question lol I completely missed that. After getting about 300 music gears and adding everything I was able to add 6 Ambrosia Tracks to the music box. But the strange thing is that all 6 of them are different songs and I can not find that song title listed in the scripts at all. Although each of those 6 share the same name they are different songs I could not just add 6 of them in a row. It reconized the song I believe, and gave me the message the song was already there. It would give me that message until I found another that was a different song.

EDIT:
Found it in the actual UO directory and it is the same as one of the songs I am trying to figure out which songs the other five are.

EDIT2:
Music Gears------------- UO Directory Titles

Ambrosia(first one)---------CityNightEdit
Ambrosia(second one)-------BritainPos
Ambrosia(third one)----------Ambrosia
Ambrosia(fourth one)--------BoatTravel
Ambrosia(fifth one)--------- BucsDen
Ambrosia(six one)----------- Britain1

And now the more I am messing with the music box starting and stopping the music I am hearing random thunder sounds every so often when I click a button.

MalGanis

Sorceror

Is anyone else having problems updating to latest svn revision. It keeps showing Can't find a temporary directory: Internal error

MalGanis;702980 said:
Is anyone else having problems updating to latest svn revision. It keeps showing Can't find a temporary directory: Internal error

yea, same here. (my last patch about pretamed is built on SVN 497 for this reason)

MalGanis

Sorceror

Here be the patch... hope i didn't forget anything.

Attachments

• Heritage Items SVN 500.patch
    274.1 KB · Views: 8

WarUO

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING] Heritage Items

Everything is here and also works great. I have found no problems with it this time around. All of Dawns music gears are working as they should and they drop on the monsters the way they should. Every item is also working as it should and being displayed correctly. I think this is ready for the TC as I can not find anything else wrong with it or seem to break it.

WarUO

Sorceror

I say yeah 100% complete but I think another person should still look at it to make sure I did not miss anything.

Have the admins figured out how they want to give these items out? Or are they going to be coded but never given out?

Levi of Minoc;705664 said:
Have the admins figured out how they want to give these items out? Or are they going to be coded but never given out?

as I have told tons of times, and even in first posts of this thread:

we are doing this for RunUO. Posts in this sections should cover RunUO issues, not Demise-managing issues. In the specific, these must be coded for RunUO, what staff want to do with them is their business... we only give them opportunities.

Let's see... I have tested it togheter with uome, LadyR and Pont.

basically all we have works good. There are some glitches, though.

All of items work, except for helm of spirituality and gauntlets of valor that are "blocked due to game unbalance". Isn't that wrong?

Glitches:

- if you right click on the selection gump to close it, you have the message about game unbalance.

- About Talismans of the Fey, the animal representation in the big button in animal form gump are offset, especially cusidhe and reptalon (ferret too)

- The sacrifical altar is like made in 2 parts: the right part tells only sacrifical altar, while the left part is the container you can click and open.

- The interior decorator can turn bone couch and bed of nails, but you get the system message "you cannot turn that"

Doubts:

- Fruit trees (apple trees for example) should be checked better: uome reported, maybe by altering something with [props on these trees, to have got the message in console during a save "Warning 0x400D09E: anount changed for non stackable item "localizedaddoncomponent"". Ya know, all we want to avoid is a corrupt save...

- Ladders: it's OK that castle ladders have like 2 tiles of "invisible terrain" to walk over the wall of castle (seems a bit bouncy, though), but are you able to put items on these tiles? We just reached to put a swamp tile on them, as long as they are in house boundaries. At least you can't place another ladder on it, going up to heaven.

----

For the rest, all seems OK:
- "interactive" things (guillotine, bed of nails, mounted pixies, etc) all work
- I added 20 tracks in Dawn Music Box and the "Stop song" appeared in another page (each page contains 10 voices)
- I add a bandage in Fountain of Life and got an enhanced bandage. It returned me much HP than normal one. Then I put 439 bandages and I got in the fountain a stack of 9 enhanced bandages and 430 normal ones (it had only 9 charges left)
- There shouldn't be any "invisible tiles" blocking your way around furniture of any kind

Pont

Knight

Further problem: When in reptalon form if you attack a char then it keeps doing a fire attack even when you try to toggle out in war/peace....this may be a conflict with another patch though. More testing needed, just added as a note.

uome

Bug Hunter

osd_daedalus;709787 said:
- Fruit trees (apple trees for example) should be checked better: uome reported, maybe by altering something with [props on these trees, to have got the message in console during a save "Warning 0x400D09E: anount changed for non stackable item "localizedaddoncomponent"". Ya know, all we want to avoid is a corrupt save...
The warning message just appeared on the console imediatly after Lady R did something with item count "she thinks"
I was wondering if this could have an adverse affect on saves, i remember Xavier messing up a prop on something which caused a problem and something in the code was changed to prevent it from having a value like that.

Pont;709788 said:
Further problem: When in reptalon form if you attack a char then it keeps doing a fire attack even when you try to toggle out in war/peace....this may be a conflict with another patch though. More testing needed, just added as a note.
Not a conflict that i can see, the other patch i suspected was removed and this still happens.
It dosn't matter who attacks who, wheter you are in a guild or just attacking in fel, you can't toggle out of war mode. The war mode on your paperdoll changes but you keep shooting fireballs and are in warmode and still attacking your target when you leave the form.
Also with this form they shoot faster (shorter pause inbetween) the closer you get to your target is that right?
The range is 16 tiles too ( or just off the screen) which seems large, is that correct?

Quick Q.
Should you be able to pigment the armour/weapon items like leggings of embers and dupres shiled? atm you can't.

MalGanis

Sorceror

Here we go...

The sacrifical altar is like made in 2 parts: the right part tells only sacrifical altar, while the left part is the container you can click and open.
Its an altar/trash can.

Fruit trees (apple trees for example) should be checked better: uome reported, maybe by altering something with ...[pr
No need to worry. Everytime you set amount to non stackable item it will give you this message.

Should you be able to pigment the armour/weapon items like leggings of embers and dupres shiled?
Yes, you can dye em.

Also with this form they shoot faster (shorter pause inbetween) the closer you get to your target is that right?
Yep, i think its right. But then again, i tested this very long time ago, so someone needs to double check.

Also with this patch comes easy to test server. Just run Server.exe and ur ready to test.

Attachments

• [SVN 525] Heritage Items v.13.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • [SVN 525] Heritage Items v1.3.patch
    275.8 KB · Views: 8

TheWereWolf

Traveler
Re: [TESTING-TC] Heritage Items

when you use a talisman to change form you can just use it to get the animal form gump open then remove the talisman and choose the animal... this way you can use another talisman and still keep the animal form.

Needs to be fixed =)

Status
Not open for further replies.