UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN689] Heritage Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Heritage Items

Fixed.

Attachments

• [SVN 588] Heritage Items v1.4.patch
    276.6 KB · Views: 0

Bama

Bug Huntress
The only thing I see and don't understand are the 2 items that I can't get because there could be a game balancing issue
I don't understand this but it isn't really my place to question
The rest seems ok
RPD_4-24_12.37.jpg RPD_4-24_12.37-1.jpg RPD_4-24_12.37-2.jpg RPD_4-24_12.37-3.jpg

Athena

Account Terminated
If they are available on OSI they should be available using the heritage token. We'll need them enabled.

Pont

Knight
PROBLEMS WITH TALISMAN OF THE FEY:
  1. The range affects the delay of fire breath of Reptalon Form, close up the fire breath attacks are close together in time, further away and they slow down. Is this OSI accurate? Verification needed.
  2. When poisoned in Cu Sidhe Form it auto heals with bandages through the poison. Also healing skill is not considered. Is this OSI accurate? Verification needed.
  3. After killing a mob in Reptalon Form the firebreath attack continues to try to target the now dead mob. This carries on until another mob iss targeted or war/peace toggle.
  4. All the pictures are off in the transformation gump when casting animal form, they need to be central to the box.

Bama

Bug Huntress
When poisoned in Cu Sidhe Form it auto heals with bandages through the poison. Also healing skill is not considered. Is this OSI accurate? Verification needed.
Accurate
It does not cure the poison it heals through the poison

Bama

Bug Huntress
  1. The range affects the delay of fire breath of Reptalon Form, close up the fire breath attacks are close together in time, further away and they slow down. Is this OSI accurate? Verification needed.
  2. When poisoned in Cu Sidhe Form it auto heals with bandages through the poison. Also healing skill is not considered. Is this OSI accurate? Verification needed.
  3. After killing a mob in Reptalon Form the firebreath attack continues to try to target the now dead mob. This carries on until another mob iss targeted or war/peace toggle.
  4. All the pictures are off in the transformation gump when casting animal form, they need to be central to the box.

1. works as osi
3. this may be a client issue I don't see this on demise I am patched up all the way
4. needs to fixed

Pont

Knight
1. works as osi
3. this may be a client issue I don't see this on demise I am patched up all the way
4. needs to fixed

Thanks for clearing up no.1.

no.3: I have just patched up all the way and this problem still occurs. Trying to post a screenshot...but can't. You constantly get the message 'you cannot perform negative acts on your target'.

Edit: Can post this screen shot now:
untitled.JPG

Pont

Knight
I'll add that in Reptalon Form on the TC you can firebreath while maintaining stealth:
untitled.JPG
Is this correct? OSI like?

Athena

Account Terminated
A new patch that fixes the Reptalon problem is on the TC (thanks Xavier), the two missing items are only that way because the virtue artifacts aren't in yet, so they'll remain disabled until that system goes in.

I can't upload the patch *sighs*

Pont

Knight
A new patch that fixes the Reptalon problem is on the TC (thanks Xavier), the two missing items are only that way because the virtue artifacts aren't in yet, so they'll remain disabled until that system goes in.

I can't upload the patch *sighs*

Is the patch meant to fix the pictures of the animal forms in the gumps as per my previous comments too? and also the targeting of the dead corpses? Because if the patch is in it dosn't work. although I did reveal when fire breath was activated hidden.

Screens:

untitled.JPG

1.JPG

Pont

Knight
Another problem (found by another player who I'm posting for) is that you can remove talisman of the fey and if you cast animal form while running you will still go into that form if it is the last one you cast.

Athena

Account Terminated
No, this patch doesn't fix those problems, do you get that message about negative action when you double click the corpse to open it?

Pont

Knight
No, this patch doesn't fix those problems, do you get that message about negative action when you double click the corpse to open it?

No the message about negative action is received automatically, it is the effect of the reptalon form trying to still fire breath the mob even after death. Not Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.