UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN689] Talismans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trid

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] Talismans

Thank you very much for updating the test center:

I´ve already tested the crafter part of talisman:
Tinkering Bonus 17%, and found:

1)Try to craft a item equipped with the talisman but with not enough tinker:
R: I didn´t receive the bonus (OK IMO);

2) Try to craft a item equipped with the talisman but with enough tinker:
R: Receive the bonus until it reaches 100 of success (OK IMO), and not receive bonus to make an item of exceptional chance (OK IMO);

There any other kind of possible test ?

Bama

Bug Huntress

This 1 spawned without anything it should have at least 1 mod
Also I couldn't get one that was blessed "Owned By" I equipped over 75 of them and nothing

Attachments

• Silent_9-18_08.38-2.jpg
    Silent_9-18_08.38-2.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 83

Lerellian

Sorceror

I tested the talismans, too:

I had no talisman with 0 mods,

but I had no talisman with "owned by" neither.

I noticed nothing else.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Talismans

Fixed so talismans can now display owned by nobody property.

If i remember correctly you can get empty talisman on osi...

Attachments

• [SVN 588] Talisman v1.3.patch
    77.7 KB · Views: 1

Athena

Account Terminated
Getting this error with this patch.

Errors:
+ Items/Talismans/BaseTalisman.cs:
CS0117: Line 1044: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.EvilOmenSpell' does not contain
a definition for 'CheckEffect'

O`NEILL

Wanderer
For that i have optained :talisman`s can have up to 30/30 max skill and exp chance .They are optained from quest`s in heartwood.So how they work :wen you craft item example yumi you have x% + talismasn with 30% exp chance you receive bonus so now wen you push again on the yumi you can see bonus + :].For skill i cant remember right how was .But ml have aloot craftable rare items so they require more skill points ofcorse they cannot become exp so in this case you need only skill so +30% skill in this case will give you more X% to craft it .I remember and one Bug with talismans wen you sumon a creature and wen you put it in stable then remove talisman and open stable creature stay and you can bond it ..One more for slayers they cannot become with all slayers types only vermin and more 2-3 G types .I dont rememebr how they works so i cant say nothing more i have problem to log now my osi account .And my data mising from pc .And Last 30/30 talisman is extremly rare .

Bama

Bug Huntress
For that i have optained :talisman`s can have up to 30/30 max skill and exp chance .They are optained from quest`s in heartwood.
They also drop as loot (think about peerless or swoop/lurg/etc)
Don't forget they are also rewards from donating

So how they work :wen you craft item example yumi you have x% + talismasn with 30% exp chance you receive bonus so now wen you push again on the yumi you can see bonus + :].For skill i cant remember right how was .But ml have aloot craftable rare items so they require more skill points ofcorse they cannot become exp so in this case you need only skill so +30% skill in this case will give you more X% to craft it
They give a bonus to your success chance and exceptional chance
Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.10-1.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.10-2.jpg
I remember and one Bug with talismans wen you sumon a creature and wen you put it in stable then remove talisman and open stable creature stay and you can bond it
You can stable them but if you remove the talisman they will disappear and you can not bond them
Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.02-2.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.03.jpg

Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.03-1.jpg
..One more for slayers they cannot become with all slayers types only vermin and more 2-3 G types .I dont rememebr how they works so i cant say nothing more i have problem to log now my osi account . .
More slayers than you think
Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.21.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.21-1.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.21-2.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.21-3.jpg Dee Lynn Quint_4-18_08.21-4.jpg

O`NEILL

Wanderer
Ofcorse they drop from pearles ,If you see bether am talking about Group slayer not individual.They are aloot individual types ofcorse .I never ever saw demon or undead talisman : correct me if am wrong ,maybe now on osi have dont know .And about the bug am glad not work any more .;]
Did you optain blessed talisamn with no name on it and with no owned by ?
Cos they can be blessed ,owned by and not blessed and no owned by .[Only arty types]

Burner

Sorceror
just checking, why is it still in development, is it due to :
Errors:
+ Items/Talismans/BaseTalisman.cs:
CS0117: Line 1044: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.EvilOmenSpell' does not contain
a definition for 'CheckEffect'
------
or are there other problems with it that are keeping it from going back to testing?

Burner

Sorceror
EvilOmenSpell.TryEndEffect( target ); will fix that.
EvilOmenSpell does not use CheckEffect at least on my copy of the svn.(may relate to other evil omen bug)
just changed the 1 line in BaseTalisman.cs and it compiled fine,
Just tested on my server, it removed the evil omen curse just fine.

hmm: didnt realize it at first but this one didnt upload either, guess i'll have to try later
Next page has patch

Status
Not open for further replies.