UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN689] Talismans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner

Sorceror
well, since i cant delete it, and it seems to work again:

Attachments

• necrofixtalisman.patch
    34.1 KB · Views: 9

Athena

Account Terminated
This patch is considerably smaller than the one Malganis provided, is this a patch to fix his patch? I need to know if I have to apply his patch and yours, or just yours.

Burner

Sorceror
sorry, apply his first, mine was just a fix for the file in his patch that was preventing it from compiling.

Two Wolves

Knight
Is this the right place for reports?

Totem Of The Void

When you summon by double clicking the totem the summon will stay with you for the full 30 minutes (1800 seconds) then poof. I was told that on osi when you double click the totem your summon will only stay for about 10 minutes but you can not summon another until that totem recharges.

That is not a big deal. The problem on TC is:
- the summon poofs
- your follower slots show it is gone
-your totem says it is fully charged
- but when you double click it for another summons you get a system message saying you have too many followers to summon one
Yet while mounted on a horse I can cast 2 energy Vortex

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
totem of the void is an artifact so you can pigment it but can't on the test centre the same thing goes for the blood spirit
there are 2 different blood spirits 1 with spirit speak and necro and 1 with just spirit speak
totem spawns with 3 mods not sometimes 3 sometimes 2
when you double click the totem you should not just get just only 2 different things to spawn you should get many different types of creatures and none should ever look confused when they spawn
these creatures should fight with the owner hitting the target every time the owner hits the target but only when the owner hits with melee.
it does not recall with the owner but i did not test this on the test centre
still get talisman with nothing on them something must be on a talisman even if it is just ward removal and then nothing else but it needs something on it

Xavier

Account Terminated
I am not even sure about which/how many of the talismans will drop right away, or where. I am just cleaning up / fixing Malganis' code he provided.

That being said the blank talisman question seems like a viable conclusion. Reason being, on OSI, just about anything that drops in loot can end up dropping with no mods. Jewelry, weps, etc. I dont know] if this a bug as far as OSI is concerned, or intended mechanics, but if they use OSIs main loot system, I can definitely see this happening.

Well a few worthless talismans never hurt anyone, and pre-patch crap can be cool sometimes. SO, im going to put it in like this, and if we can prove it either way down the road, we can deal with it. I dont have time to do that research and still get this in anyway.

so suck it up and take it like a man: there ARE going to be worthless talismans :p j/k. I just think its a viable option to get some stuff ingame. The other reported bugs I will have fixed in plenty of time to commit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.