UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Indika

Sorceror
Thanks man :)

Another question:

Why do you need Resisting Spells ? Can you elaborate a bit on that part :)

anytime keep them coming :)

mana drain, mana vamp, paralyze, blood oath(reduces effect), curse(destroys ur stamina with 0 resist), all of these hurt a sampire badly. sometimes I will soulstone resist off, but only when I go to doom or fight a non-magical monster

Indika

Sorceror
At least I'd be accomplishing something instead of taking 1 dirt nap after another!

this literally made my day :D

guide is still in the works so if u or anyone else has any questions please let them be known.

Also it had been a few days since I could last update the main thread so please check out the latest section! Order of Priority, also fixed the link to Feersum's Guide. Also admitted in the guide that I cannot solo Lady Melisande :p

Btw I just switched back to Mace Fighting from Swordsmanship on my main sampire Sativah if anyone cares. I was just thinking how cool it would be to one day be able to craft runic Black Staffs with the Runic Saw's that OSI released during the ML launch ;)

Craudiator

Sorceror
this literally made my day :D

guide is still in the works so if u or anyone else has any questions please let them be known.

Also it had been a few days since I could last update the main thread so please check out the latest section! Order of Priority, also fixed the link to Feersum's Guide. Also admitted in the guide that I cannot solo Lady Melisande :p

Btw I just switched back to Mace Fighting from Swordsmanship on my main sampire Sativah if anyone cares. I was just thinking how cool it would be to one day be able to craft runic Black Staffs with the Runic Saw's that OSI released during the ML launch ;)

enhance with ash board is amazing too :)

anytime keep them coming :)

mana drain, mana vamp, paralyze, blood oath(reduces effect), curse(destroys ur stamina with 0 resist), all of these hurt a sampire badly. sometimes I will soulstone resist off, but only when I go to doom or fight a non-magical monster

I still dont get it :) Why would you soulstone resist off when you go to doom where many of the mobs cast BO ? :)

Indika

Sorceror
doom is very easy to handle as a geared samp without resist. plus I been doing it a long time now. I wouldn't advice the newer samps to go to doom without resist. but I just wanna let ya know its possible :D

Indika

Sorceror
What would you put instead ? Anatomy or Lumber ?

anatomy. but u bring up a cool point

sometimes when I farm monsters 1v1, not big ones, I will swap resist for anatomy...

the next thing I do is I cast vamp, soulstone necro off, and put lumberjacking on. you will remain in vamp form as long as ur skills don't change.
the only downside to this is u have to soulstone necro back on to cast vamp form

Isnt vampiric fading off if necro drops below 100 ?

Anyways another question :) I see you say that there is no point in DI if you cannot hit the 100 %. Why is that ?