UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Craudiator

Sorceror
indika, a single question..
the special move frenzied whirlwind, its the same thing as whirlwind atack?
i found some nice tetsubos..

Indika

Sorceror
indika, a single question..
the special move frenzied whirlwind, its the same thing as whirlwind atack?
i found some nice tetsubos..

no it does not...

first off samurai bonus does not apply to it the same way it applies to regular whirlwind... so no extra damage
second off its just a really bad version of an AOE bleed that doesnt even stay up very long ://

tetsubo isnt very good choice for sampire ;//

j_monroy

Squire
This may have been answered...

Why not run full dci and not rely on counter strike as often? Obviously, you probably have a reason for it, but is it possible to run full dci and not take as much damage?

Indika

Sorceror
This may have been answered...

Why not run full dci and not rely on counter strike as often? Obviously, you probably have a reason for it, but is it possible to run full dci and not take as much damage?

it does the same thing only one big difference. counter attack lends u an extra swing which can be a special such as double strike or whirlwind

when a hit is coming in, it will pass thru ur DCI before it gets a chance get checked by block, which is the bushido/parry mechanic that activates counterattack and confidence. so the more DCI u have, the more the DCI check will stop the hit. that way it doesnt have a chance to reach the block check, which is prefered because of the extra hit which is attached to it.

Craudiator

Sorceror
no it does not...

first off samurai bonus does not apply to it the same way it applies to regular whirlwind... so no extra damage
second off its just a really bad version of an AOE bleed that doesnt even stay up very long ://

tetsubo isnt very good choice for sampire ;//

thanks... i become to burn my hammer...
dragon slayer HML 50 and repond too
and some others

Craudiator

Sorceror
nice man! id like to see what u made sometime soon

ok,. ill show you.. i have too many hammers to burn yet..
some nice pieces:
d. axe: di 40, ssi 30, hml 50, hsl 40
rad scm: di 40, hfa 50, hf 48, hml 46
rad: di 40, hla 46 hld 44 hml 46
rad: di 40 hll 48 hml 50 hpa 38

Indika

Sorceror
12/25/13: Christmas Update!!

This information will now be located at the bottom of the guide but I made it a reply so people can see this information as new.

Bushido/Parry and Block Mechanic:
Parry and Bushido together give you another dynamic called "Block". When your character blocks, it will use your current bushido Stance. The Stances are Confidence and Counter Attack. When you block with confidence you will receive 10 hit points and 5 stamina back. When you block with counter attack your character will swing off the timer. Meaning it doesnt count towards or against your swing timer, and is independent from your characters regular swing rate.

Block %'s:
Two Handed weapon: 40% Chance
One Handed weapon, no shield: 35% Chance
One handed weapon, with shield: 5% Chance

Now that that is covered here is another discussion about how an enemy takes a hit against you. After Skill and Hit Chance is taken into account the hit travels through a few check points before it actually follows through. Here is the order of defenses that a hit must make it's way through, in order:

1st. Innate Miss - The enemy misses you due to lack of skill, or hit chance. It does not travel through the other check points.
2nd. Your weapon skill - Having a weapon skill offers a defensive bonus of Skill vs Skill.
3rd. Parry - As we all know, parry allows you to mitigate melee attacks.
4th. Defense Chance Increase - That little bubble appears that let's you know they tried to hit you and DCI stopped it. *
5th. Block - The Bushido/Parry mechanic that I discussed previously. A hit must travel through all the check points before your character has a chance to block the attack and use your current stance **
6th. Hit - You take the hit. The hit traveled through all the checkpoints without getting stopped, and you finally take damage.

* The reason why I push for 20% DCI on a sampire is because you actually DONT want DCI to stop the hit. You actually want the hit to travel through your DCI and get stopped by the 5th check point, which is the block mechanic, which allows you to Counter Attack.

** This is the most ideal check point for a hit to get stopped on

Craudiator

Sorceror
i have a question
i have my full set of slayer weapons, but i thinking about my general purpose weapon
i have 6 choices
double axe: di 40, hit LA 46, HML 44, ssi 30
double axe: di 40, HML 50, HSL 40, ssi 30
radiant: di 40, HML 46, hit fire area 50, hit FB 48 (my choice)
radiant di 40, HML 50, hit phis area 38, HLL 48
radiant di 40, hml 40, hit ener area 42, hsl 36
radiant di 40, hml 48, hit poison area 44, fc1, luck 107

well, its ok????

dinhoscs

Sorceror
i know that bushido is really hard to up and i made almost everything too 100 and the first that i start to train was bushido, stack at 97.5 and in the past i decided to start train other skills.

someone know how unstack this skill?

Craudiator

Sorceror
i know that bushido is really hard to up and i made almost everything too 100 and the first that i start to train was bushido, stack at 97.5 and in the past i decided to start train other skills.

someone know how unstack this skill?

use momentum strike :)
on razor:
Wait for mana > 30
Activate Momentum Strike
Wait for mana < 29

im training bushido too.. its boring :p

Indika

Sorceror
i have a question
i have my full set of slayer weapons, but i thinking about my general purpose weapon
i have 6 choices
double axe: di 40, hit LA 46, HML 44, ssi 30
radiant: di 40, HML 46, hit fire area 50, hit FB 48 (my choice)
radiant di 40, HML 50, hit phis area 38, HLL 48
radiant di 40, hml 40, hit ener area 42, hsl 36
radiant di 40, hml 48, hit poison area 44, fc1, luck 107

well, its ok????

This is the best one you have. and it is a perfect general purpose weapon for sampire. You can solo DH with this axe for sure: