UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
geek and nerd all i hear from you... i didn't change the dates on ss I don't lie to look cool on a e game. I don't harass a guy or treasure my victories like i give a fuck. i also dont post ss of me ganking someone and spamming u cant heal like that's the only thing fucked up in that picture... you need to reevaluate yourself....

He wasn't ganked you fucking moron.

He was offered a mil to heal a 3 man sync and of course he failed.

Just like all the ones you missed last night

He wasn't ganked you fucking moron.

He was offered a mil to heal a 3 man sync and of course he failed.

Just like all the ones you missed last night
YOU ARE A LIAR, I NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO U WHEN I WAS FIGHTING YALL 1V3 U ARE SICK BRO. I WAS TRYING TO fight mark... I didn't say anything about healing ebs when in fact the only reason u fucking say that is to have an excuse as to why u fucking ganked me 3v1 pathetic simple as that. U always have an excuse to ganking me, know why??? YOUVE MET UR FUCKING MATCH AND YOU HATE IT.

The Monk231

Wanderer
I am pretty sure you are one of the only kids that is playing hybrid on the daily saying computer is my life go suck your dead nan kido.
So an inactive player is telling me that I play on the daily funny... kid did I make you mad? is your dog turning u over?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
before I forget again tell me how you got "I use to beat Mike and was so much better" from this.

Saying someone can't beat you is the same as saying you can beat them.

If he can't beat an 8 year old. Clearly you're saying you were bearing him.

Use your brain for once