UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

The Monk231

Wanderer
I never said he can't beat him.

It's alchy dueling.

Anybody can beat anybody.

Is monk now or ever been even close to being as good as Mike?

Not even close.

Anybody who has recognition in the alchy world would agree
w.e you say :/ oh and you don't have recognition for anything but a compulsive liar so who are you again??
hard to get a truthful answer from you. but I have to listen to "anybody from my uo fam with recognition would agree" I just have too!!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
w.e you say :/ oh and you don't have recognition for anything but a compulsive liar so who are you again??
hard to get a truthful answer from you. but I have to listen to "anybody from my uo fam with recognition would agree" I just have too!!
Everybody on this forum thinks youre a compulsive liar.

I catch you in your lies daily.

Both you and your boyfriend lie on here every day and I shove the truth in your face with screen shots and videos.

Nice job having your 8 pics though.

Guess that is equivalent to 100

The Monk231

Wanderer
Everybody on this forum thinks youre a compulsive liar.

I catch you in your lies daily.

Both you and your boyfriend lie on here every day and I shove the truth in your face with screen shots and videos.

Nice job having your 8 pics though.

Guess that is equivalent to 100
I have repeatedly asked you to show me these lie you catch me in and repeatedly you say nothing but idiotic childish insults proving nothing. I have prove you to be the loser I knew you were... I mean who goes to the trouble to change a date on a ss to get out of a 1v1 with someone they say is "easy af" despite the fact you would get rewarded NOT by rug burnt but by the spectators... you sir are a fucking retarded coward....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I have repeatedly asked you to show me these lie you catch me in and repeatedly you say nothing but idiotic childish insults proving nothing. I have prove you to be the loser I knew you were... I mean who goes to the trouble to change a date on a ss to get out of a 1v1 with someone they say is "easy af" despite the fact you would get rewarded NOT by rug burnt but by the spectators... you sir are a fucking retarded coward....
"I use to beat Mike and was so much better"

Blatant lie

"I quit for 5 years"

Blatant lie

"That wasn't me on monk because I wasn't playing then"

Another lie

The Monk231

Wanderer
"I use to beat Mike and was so much better"

Blatant lie

"I quit for 5 years"

Blatant lie

"That wasn't me on monk because I wasn't playing then"

Another lie
I never said that.

Blatant lie

ive been over this quit at 16 started back up at 21

Blatant lie( or possibly failure to do basic math)

Again I never said that

Blatant lie