UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I dueled neon a while back and didn't find him that good. Mickey I still think you're better than him.

He's about a medium

I can guarantee it was a time when he wasn't activity alchy dueling.

I'm pretty confident Tyler is the only person on here that has dueled Mike when he was actively dueling. [Besides me which is why I know he's better than me]

You asked for the beating;) careful what u ask for in the future bro! And you got spanked on ur alt too, and got caught lying and failed to gank me and was begging for help! LOL, just wasn't ur day bud!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You asked for the beating;) careful what u ask for in the future bro! And you got spanked on ur alt too, and got caught lying and failed to gank me and was begging for help! LOL, just wasn't ur day bud!
You killed my alt who had nothing but regs and like 60 explode pots. Plus you didn't even do the work the spawn did.

Good thing you has that 5 charges of gh

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
He never tried to gank you.

If I attempt you gank you, you will die everytime.

You can't heal ebolts so I mean it's not a lot of work

Ur boring, u got rekt not once but twice, put the video back up! Let him put it back up anyways lmfao. Ur gonna have him wait he two weeks so it's completely deleted. Sad sad sad. YOU CANT HANDLE DYING ON A GAME ROFL

He never tried to gank you.

If I attempt you gank you, you will die everytime.

You can't heal ebolts so I mean it's not a lot of work
I healed ur ebolt sync perfectly... when u guys tried to gank me lol, YOUD KNOW THAT IF YOU DIDNT DELETE THE VIDEO HAHAHA COWARD

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Why can't I catch up? LOL, because you are too busy deleting evidence and too busy hiding from me unless u can gank me and have the proper amount of alts ready, for when you get spanked

I have given you plenty of opportunities.

It's not my fault you always end up with a grey screen