UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

The Monk231

Wanderer
Well apparently you do know how to change the date.

So how do you so it?
idk but you sure do.
Another lie...

The Monk231

Wanderer
The Monk231 said:
back then the only things I liked doing was pvming and 5xing. so when I say a guy who couldn't beat a 8 year old (draws everytime) is fucking garbage I mean it...
5x this is before shini retaught him 5x a time you know nothing about so again ill be waiting for the lies you supposedly "catch me on the daily"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
sorry I didn't know you didn't know proper English or the correct way in replying to someone maybe you need to go get them crayons(make sure to stay in the lines lil boy)
Okay,

Until you learn how to construct a proper sentence. I don't wanna hear you talking about someone else's "proper English."

The Monk231

Wanderer
I don't really give a fuck what you think geek.

You suck at this game that's the only thing that matters lol
geek and nerd all i hear from you... i didn't change the dates on ss I don't lie to look cool on a e game. I don't harass a guy or treasure my victories like i give a fuck. i also dont post ss of me ganking someone and spamming u cant heal like that's the only thing fucked up in that picture... you need to reevaluate yourself....