UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thieves and Thievery: The Guide.

Re: Thieves and Thievery: The Absolute Guide.

useskill stealth
if sysmessage = "you fail in your attempt to move unnoticed."
pause 10.0 sec
useskill hiding
end if

that way if you succeed in stealth u dont waste an extra 11 seconds trying to hide again if you are already hidden still.

herbage

Wanderer

Sloth said:
Thx for the guide, Also a good macro in razor is:

Open item type: backpack
Open item type: pouch
Open item type: bag

Now there 2 ways you can use this macro to get into bags that are under objects:

A: Walk up to someone and continuously run this macro until it randomly selects the pouch in there bag (it counts people and your own bags as items it should open) and opens it.

B: Run this macro about 10 times in succession, it'll run it one after another and queue you up for about a 30 seconds. During this time your going to want to have there pack open and be lifting items (You have to drop them somewhere, rune books work). What this allows you to do see what’s under items, when you find the victims pouch/bag you double click it. Don’t do anything else, let the queue run out. Then walk to the victim and last object them, the hidden bag will open.

Hope this helps some people.

Much love man.

Hey, where in chicago are you from? Im out in aurora/naperthrill

fluffyrabbit

Wanderer

I don't have poisoning in my build, I have an alt that poisons newbied daggers and kryss's for me. It's really useful to get rezzed and have a dp'd kriss ready. My new template is

Fencing
Anat
Hiding
Stealing
Tactics
Healing
Snooping

Right now I'm dropping anat to take up stealth, the cons to that are I'll lose my 20% dmg bonus and I'll heal quite a bit less with bandies, but I like being able to walk around invisible. If you want to keep stealth and rely mainly on poison to do the work, I'd say drop tactics. You'll do less dmg (alot less) but you can heal for lots.

Phill-hybrid

Wanderer

I have a question:

x7 Thief

While hidden, I snoop, and I'm revealed.
While hidden, I steal (last object, target), and I'm revealed.

How do we prevent this?

KOZMO-hybrid

Wanderer

You don't prevent it when you steal...

It shouldnt be a problem when youre snooping though.

Phill-hybrid

Wanderer

i'll re-phrase..

why do i reveal EVERYTIME when i "hide->stealth->snoop->STEAL"

i reveal on the STEAL :(
always

Jismo

Wanderer

That's how it's suppose to work, otherwise it would be way to easy.

Nicolai

Sorceror

I'm having trouble joining the theives guild. I know my character is 7 days old because I made him the day after I made my account and it says my account is 9 days old. Its so lame. I already have him 7x gm and all that jazz but he keeps telling me I'm too young.

BryanJ

Wanderer

Nicolai said:
I'm having trouble joining the theives guild. I know my character is 7 days old because I made him the day after I made my account and it says my account is 9 days old. Its so lame. I already have him 7x gm and all that jazz but he keeps telling me I'm too young.

You also need to have 40 hours of the char in-game.

Nicolai

Sorceror

Sorrynametaken said:
You also need to have 40 hours of the char in-game.
He definitely has 40 hours.

I left him logged in everyday when I went to work and every night when I went to bed.

8_ball

Wanderer

how do i use stealth??

i amd GMed hiding and have 87 stealth but everytime i hide and stealth and move i become revealed..... tech me plzz