UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thieves and Thievery: The Guide.

dabiri

Sorceror
Re: Thieves and Thievery: The Absolute Guide.

quickest way to macro stealth: have your char go through a moongate then use stealth. have him go back to where he started and then use stealth. he comes through the moongate hidden, so you can leave it on overnight and you cut out the ten seconds you have to pause after using the hiding skill. half the macro, half the time gming.

pureshok

Wanderer

Anyone want to start up a little small thieves clan? msg me or leave your aims? I'm fairly new and thinking about getting one.

Caz

Knight

pureshok said:
Anyone want to start up a little small thieves clan? msg me or leave your aims? I'm fairly new and thinking about getting one.

If you're talking about RPing thieves also there's Sosaria's Shades (www.freewebs.com/sosariasshades) to join, but if not I'm sure there's pvp guilds or such.

Xanartik

Wanderer

Don't forget that it's part of the thieving experience to demonstrate how superior you are to your mark by spamming "fag I stole your (item) fag" when you steal a single nightshade or a lantern - they need to know how 1337 you are and how gay they are.

pureshok

Wanderer

Caz said:
If you're talking about RPing thieves also there's Sosaria's Shades to join, but if not I'm sure there's pvp guilds or such.

I checked it out ehh rping part is ok but wearing the guild tag seems to defeat the purpose of not being known? I'm more looking for around 2-4 thieves that want to go around and try to loot their way to being rich and mostly have fun doing it.

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Yeah me and a few friends go out and do 2-3 man crews and loot people around the banks. Its a good time.

pureshok

Wanderer

Hank-hybrid said:
Yeah me and a few friends go out and do 2-3 man crews and loot people around the banks. Its a good time.

Can I join? I have msn msger, aim, and yahoo.

TOL, BLK are thieves guilds. I'm unsure whether they require tags or not although.

My guild JdE, just changed our name to [tHS](High Society) if you're interested in RP yet again. We're going to start moving ourselves more towards the RP community, Roleplaying Duchess and Viscounts to Loyal servants and Assassins.

Kronos-BR

Sorceror

Nicolai said:
He definitely has 40 hours.

I left him logged in everyday when I went to work and every night when I went to bed.

i've got the same problem

2 entire days of afk waiting and still i can't join thieves guild

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Kronos-BR said:
i've got the same problem

2 entire days of afk waiting and still i can't join thieves guild

Same here. and GM wont tell you how many hours you have played... Ah well. Just one of those things I guess.

Overmann

Sorceror

Kronos-BR said:
still cannot get into the guild...

what's wrong with me?

Do you have at least 60 stealing? Remember you need 60 skill in Stealing, 40 hours in-game time, and the character must be 7 days old real-time. Also you cannot have any murder counts.

Kronos-BR

Sorceror

i've got 100 stealing
50 days old account and surely more than 40 hours logged

does the timer of the 40 hours turn to zero each time you log-out? or you need a total of 40 hours logged continuously?

you'll get a reset echa time there is a SW... that's not possible...

the 40 hours must be a sum of all your playing time...

Overmann

Sorceror

As long as you reach 40 hours in-game time, you're good to go. The timer does not reset itself, it is also increasing.

Only thing I can think of is either you have a murder count (say "I must consider my sins" in-game) or you are misspelling "vandoren join".

none.

Wanderer

try it and u'll see :p
it sounds stupid but then the system will return the next message:

Short Term Murders: "number"
Long Term Murders: "number"

I think Short Term will decrease in one point every 2 hours of playing..

hope it helps

druid311

Wanderer

it really isnt too bad, i just finished off 4 counts in no time at all

Flipper

Knight

Hank-hybrid said:
Same here. and GM wont tell you how many hours you have played... thats really f'ing weak. Page: HI I donated over 80 to your wonderful server.. may I just get how many hours played? answer: Just because you donate does not mean you get special treatment...

Wow, well f you too.

Is that really special treatement? Most games will tell you how much time you have played up to the second.

Ah well. Just one of those things I guess.

yeah i know i paged a GM asking for them to make my sandals bright blue and to turn my skin hue neon orange, and to give me 7 mil checks, they said no, i said "but i'm a donator" and they deleted my account what is that bullshit, right?