UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thieves and Thievery: The Guide.

Re: Thieves and Thievery: The Absolute Guide.

<3 Countessa, when I get back I'll start my thief at your house :) I think might be deleted by time I get home irl.

*Jade (Kisses)*

Arend

Wanderer

Has the bug been fixed where you become perma-grey even if you only steal from Reds?

uogacc

Wanderer

very neat guide nice job...i am in the process of making a thief. thx a lot for the help

C

chaglaar

very nice guıde , ty!

Sir Kenga

Wanderer

Sloth-hybrid said:
Thx for the guide, Also a good macro in razor is:

Open item type: backpack
Open item type: pouch
Open item type: bag

Hope this helps some people.

Yeah just yesterday some thief used such macro. That left him with 1/3 life =) he opened 6 trapped pouches =) If there was 10 - he would be dead =)

F

Flush Daddy

100 armslore
100 wrestling
100 hiding
100 stealth
100 stealing
100 anatomy
100 hiding

^^ is the best template by far for a non-pvp thief. Snooping gets you no where fast, unless you want to steal regs and gold from newbies. Disarm helps you jack any townies who get out of line, stealth lets you get away from the "REVEAL para" mages, and healing is self explaintory.

100 wep skill or magery
100 tactics or eval
100 stealing
100 anatomy
100 healing or meditation
100 resist
100 wrestling

^^ is the best template for a pvp thief. steal their wep/regs and pwn the hell out of them.

Kakarott

Wanderer

You have hiding twice there...

Resist does very little to contribute to the second template, and good luck targeting their regs without snooping.

My thief's template is:

Magery
Eval
Med
Stealing
Snooping
Hiding
Stealth

Stealth is extremely useful with a casting Thief, because you can stealth from an invis; which means, no 10 second wait for you to be able to move.

mantorras

Sorceror

Yea I am also having a hard time finding a macro that works, could someone post them ?

duxwig

Wanderer

How does it work on Hybrid for a thief STEALING from a thief?

Just go grey to the person/thief correct? Cant get whacked for stealing from a thief in town can you?

JingWu

Wanderer

My current template is
magery
evalint
med
wrestle
resist
armslore
stealing

im wondering if its worth it to drop resist for snooping?
its a disarm thieft pvp temp.

and..
mantorras;1135434 said:
Yea I am also having a hard time finding a macro that works, could someone post them ?

just use razor
record yourself lifting a bag full of 'x' amount of money and then putting it in a pack llama, insert a 1 second pause, then record yourself stealing it, insert pause for 10 seconds.

should look something like
Lift 1 - 0x000000
Drop to 0x00000000 (@0,0,0)
Pause 1sec
UseSkill Stealing
Wait for Target
Absolute Target
Pause 10.5 sec

Hope taht helps.

U

Unregistered

will this work on a llama you own or do you have to release it first?

So call me a noob, but do you have to "toggle" disarm, or anything like that? Or is it just a random chance that when you hit, you'll disarm?

wkstrm

Lord

duxwig;1150830 said:
How does it work on Hybrid for a thief STEALING from a thief?

Just go grey to the person/thief correct? Cant get whacked for stealing from a thief in town can you?

if the thief is true blue (not blue after crime) you can get whacked. else you're free to steal from them.

was there not at one time a time when u could be a red theif i think it was in the beta though i remember though pk theifs so idk?!

K

Kalale

I am interested in this template:

Macing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Stealing
Snooping
Hiding

My question is whether or not Hiding is worth it? Would resist or somaething else give something more?