UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To staff...

zulu2401

Squire
May I politely request staff check Brit gate on a daily basis? Pages are never answered even if I sit idle for 3 hours during peak hours. People constantly dual client for pvp. Pvping on one account and running a detect hidden char on separate account makes Brit gate a nightmare for stealther. K thanks.... :)

zulu2401

Squire
staff is more than welcome to come to Loop chars and talk to them, we have 3 members with detecting hidden skill, they arent afk or multi clienting :). I was hoping you were having fun playing a stealther, your last resort, but after this thread I guess you are not :(

bye
That's a fucking cute statement. Since all of your characters were no where on screen and we were all being revealed. Nice try

zulu2401

Squire
I watched Hz spank loop like 3v7 last night. I suppose it's necessary for them to use guards as a handicap when they have double numbers.

zulu2401

Squire
It's funny you would mention fields after 10 of you scrambled to kill 1 stealther and only successful by para spams and energy fields lol

zulu2401

Squire
Should I write this in Spanish so you understand it? TAKE YOUR FUCKIN KEYBOARD AND SMASH IT OVER YOUR TINY LITTLE DICK. UNINSTALL UO FTW

zulu2401

Squire
The fuck does this have to do with math? Any day of the week our teams beats yours. Loops idea of pvp is 10 of you huddled around guard zone sucking each others dicks. Get fuckin bent twerp. I'm not upset. I just disagree with everything you say.

Ortiz

Sorceror
You said it was 10 of us trying to kill you. It was 3. Loops idea of pvp isn't allying with half the shard as you did. Keep thinking VD is so much different than HZ. VD is just the generic, not so organized, not so good version... Fuckin knock off

zulu2401

Squire
So what does that make loop? I'm curious because you are 100 times worse than any guild I've ever fought against lol.