UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To staff...

zulu2401

Squire
You are dumb as fuck is you think detect hidden isn't beneficial during pvp as you dual client. And we found your detect bot sitting at the corner of your Brit house you pathetic fucks

zulu2401

Squire
As I recall loop complained about energy fields and that is all I see as you fail to energy field my stealther 20x in a row

zulu2401

Squire
I love how good loop guild thinks they are. They can't kill 1 stealther without spamming paralyze and energy fields for 3 hours. Took them around 3 hours to finally get me one time follow by shit talking lol. Thanks for your insurance money boys. Loved the res kill screen shots I got of most of you

zulu2401

Squire
Just tried to get starlito to leave the guards and 1v1 but he knows who is better. He would rather guard wack than fight me. True story. Guys a complete bitch irl

Ortiz

Sorceror
Just tried to get starlito to leave the guards and 1v1 but he knows who is better. He would rather guard wack than fight me. True story. Guys a complete bitch irl
you tried to kill me on your stealth archer because you thought I was afk. You got whacked. You brought your tactic mage and tried to kill me with ev's because you thought I was afk. You got whacked. I had a good laugh while you raged. Fun times.

LOL, ok then sense your a cry baby and need to get resed everytime you die and get right back in fight, make it 5 mins stat loss so you cant just keep ressing up after you lose ok smart ass, and second detect hidden is not dual client pvp period, this server is trammel period, play any other server bro and you will see EVERYONE uses ghosts at champ spawns, detect hidden chars for noobs that roll with 6 stealth archers and just target one guy and there dead lol, I cant tell you only played server that have trammel:) but its cool:) die and lose nothing, complain about anything and everything, dual client pvp is when one person USES two chars to kill people with, not a fucking detect hidden char that prolly has 50 str that u can kill very easily, get smarter kid you wouldn't make it on any other server period....

zulu2401

Squire
can* sense you wanna come at me because of how I type on a game forum:) get a life kid
Who the fuck are you even talking to? The reason playing stealth Archer is the simple fact that there are 2-3 of us and 10-15 of you at Brit gate. Still fun when we chase u down with running shots though. You are a fuckin fool if you think we can see the guy on the corner of loop Brit house named 'a detector' that is the definition of illegal dual clienting during pvp. Congratulations you are fuckin ignorant in both languages.

lol maybe on this server its the definition.... this server is made by trammel kids that cry and complain til everything is changed to there liking, its 2015 uo is one of oldest game in book, if having a detector is illegal then take out steam and razor and implement sallos so then everyone cant magic arrow fireball and if close enough harm spam, everyone on this server scripts to win, nobody really got skill:)

None of you would survive on a UOR server because you cry to much and need insurance and still cry when you die and lose nothing LOLOL bunch of retards on here that's about it...