UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To staff...

c0d3r

Traveler
And yes there were about 8-10 of you last night and 3 of us on stealthers. And speaking of alliance, you cant say you have a real alliance but its close enough when you have COW, LOLZ, AND *A* guild helping you.
*A* and Kael are public enemies of Loop, Kael is always helping VD and Hz against Loop (xfields, wall of stones, sometimes flagging).
About COW, they are 2 guys only (mostly Starlito) what a huge "alliance" huh, even Hz + ES "ally" is bigger than that.

The fuck does this have to do with math? Any day of the week our teams beats yours.
delusional

zulu2401

Squire
*A* and Kael are public enemies of Loop, Kael is always helping VD and Hz against Loop (xfields, wall of stones, sometimes flagging).
About COW, they are 2 guys only (mostly Starlito) what a huge "alliance" huh, even Hz + ES "ally" is bigger than that.

delusional
Delusional? Anytime that stupid guild wants to pvp its from guards unless there are 8-10 of you chasing 1 guy. 9 out of 10 times its me. I'm the only one stupid enough to think you would try a fair fight lol. Otherwise we send u fuckin roaches scurring back the guards. So eat shit and suck my fuckin cock you beaner piece of shit I'll even wrap it in a tortilla shell so you get a taste of home you donkey fucking homo. Sorry if my insults offend you. Guild full of pussies

c0d3r

Traveler
Delusional? Anytime that stupid guild wants to pvp its from guards unless there are 8-10 of you chasing 1 guy. 9 out of 10 times its me. I'm the only one stupid enough to think you would try a fair fight lol. Otherwise we send u fuckin roaches scurring back the guards. So eat shit and suck my fuckin cock you beaner piece of shit I'll even wrap it in a tortilla shell so you get a taste of home you donkey fucking homo. Sorry if my insults offend you. Guild full of pussies
we've done fair fights with Hz, including 3v3, won a lot of those fights, we dont care much about V' + VD horde... we usually ignore you guys, why on earth would we flag a bunch of stealthers? we kill you guys after real pvp is over.

take care, bye!

Ishida_Tom

Squire
we've done fair fights with Hz, including 3v3, won a lot of those fights, we dont care much about V' + VD horde... we usually ignore you guys, why on earth would we flag a bunch of stealthers? we kill you guys after real pvp is over.

take care, bye!

Keep dreaming hahahahaha. :D

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Two days ago we got 7 ppl in Brit mg and 5-6 loops on guard zone mg. For like 30 mins they were in guard zone and just trying to gank one of us. After few mins they resigned even from trying to gank. Atleast I said we are going to do coon and want them to raid us. Opened gate and we moved to coon. Not even 1 loop came to fight us.

zulu2401

Squire
Two days ago we got 7 ppl in Brit mg and 5-6 loops on guard zone mg. For like 30 mins they were in guard zone and just trying to gank one of us. After few mins they resigned even from trying to gank. Atleast I said we are going to do coon and want them to raid us. Opened gate and we moved to coon. Not even 1 loop came to fight us.
There are no guards in despise lol

Slugworth

Squire

take care, bye!
1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 lmk.

zulu2401

Squire
It's first Friday of the month dude! They got their fuckin welfare checks so they can play UO all this weekend nonstop.

zulu2401

Squire
By the way. This another one of those nights where I'm taking screens shots. 3 stealthers vs 7-8 loop lol

Lol dual client pvp is not having a char using detect hidden, its using two chars to pvp on, a detect hider is no way shape or form a PVP char lol, its strategy, things that would inprove this server. make it so people have to ban from house so if they do wanna house hide they still have chance of dieing, Get sallos client, make everything felucca and let ppl be able to recall out if they have 0 murder counts, if you get flagged in any shape or form you shouldn't be able to recall out unless 0 murder counts, no one gonna farm in felucca cus u cant recall out dungeon, server is to small to have both trammel and felucca its 2015 not 2005 lol, just making everything felucca makes a risk for players instead of them gathering millions of gold with no risk and would create a lot more action, in champ spawn yes you cant recall period that's understandable, I notice people cry about stupid shit that isn't even a big deal, if you wanna complain stay in luca and fight monsters, otherwise just use whatever there using its not that hard:) thank you all for listening maybe this server will not be a trammiie heaven and have 200 players in felucca:)

I personally think, everyone should go factions, faction base fights are fun and theres actually an objective, you either guard base or you are raiding base tying to take sigils, instead of killing people and you get nothing anyways atleast you could get points from killing people, you have stat so when you lose you cant just keep ressing up people and have them join right back in to the fight 2 seconds later which imo is retarded, make people loot there corpse instead of it just going all right back into there backpack that should be in trammel only if your fighting monsters... Please make pvp non pointless cus if I kill someone I don't gain nothing lol no wander everyone just stays in trammel and kills monsters atleast they get something...

raveX

Page
Lol dual client pvp is not having a char using detect hidden, its using two chars to pvp on, a detect hider is no way shape or form a PVP char lol, its strategy

Dumb statement #1...it is an advantage for PvP to reveal stealthers

I personally think, everyone should go factions, ....you have stat so when you lose you cant just keep ressing up people and have them join right back in to the fight 2 seconds later which imo is retarded..

Dumb statement #2...yeah, let's make it so the PvP lasts for 5-10 minutes and then its over for the night. We are here to PvP, not take 30 minute breaks after every 5 minute battle.

RektYouKiddies said:
...faction base fights ...theres actually an objective...

True, but we will just lump this in with the other dumb stuff you said to make Dumb Statement #3. You are making it sound like a faction war is the only thing that has an objective. The main objective for many of us is to just PvP regardless of some alternate purpose. But despite that, do you not think champs spawns have an objective? Spawning is a big catalyst for PvP and yes...there is an objective to it. I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but I am just fine with My Objectives.

-> please tell me English is not your first language.
-> your name makes me think of you as a pedophile.

Cheers :thumbsup:

zulu2401

Squire
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck ravex nailed it! Good shit ravex