UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To staff...

zulu2401

Squire
And yes there were about 8-10 of you last night and 3 of us on stealthers. And speaking of alliance, you cant say you have a real alliance but its close enough when you have COW, LOLZ, AND *A* guild helping you.

zulu2401

Squire
As I recall several of you died because you were grey to my stealther so how bad does that make you guys dying in guards to a shitty geared stealther? I wear a fucking polar bear mask for fucks sake lol

zulu2401

Squire
For about the last week now your guild has more players at night than VD and Hz combined. Yet all of you huddled around guards like scared little bitches. I fuckin dare some of you pathetic fucks to start playing red characters and see what happens.

Ortiz

Sorceror
Up until about 2 weeks ago I ran solo. COW has 2 members, my friend and I. His suit isnt anything special. Kael is solo most of the time. Even if you add COW(2) and LOLz(1) to Loop we still don't have the numbers VD and V have combined. *A* I rarely see at Brit gate.

Last edited:

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
LOLz are just 2 ppl me and kael, and when he is on im off (we have different timezones) i think this cant be a problem, 1 guy cant be a problem.