UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

yoda29369

Sorceror
ok people after the meeting tnite its quite obvious we need nothing more than sheer unadulterated fire power and lots of it....stated" that lord brahms will be at the infinite mines 8pm e.s.t /1 am gmt for our English friends and meself.......to get to the mines is easy.......** read back ** follow steps...
1.. get to the dirty shovel.....
2.. as u walk through the tunnel there is a stone on the left of your screen with a black shadow below it ....double click the black shadow you will be instantly transported to the mines ..

..we did ask what lies ahead of us.....answer who knows what form brahms may take or how many.......just turn up loaded and in full force ready to fight....

yoda29369

Sorceror
ok people after the meeting tnite its quite obvious we need nothing more than sheer unadulterated fire power and lots of it....stated" that lord brahms will be at the infinite mines 8pm e.s.t /1 am gmt for our English friends and meself.......to get to the mines is easy.......** read back ** follow steps...
1.. get to the dirty shovel.....
2.. as u walk through the tunnel there is a stone on the left of your screen with a black shadow below it ....double click the black shadow you will be instantly transported to the mines ..

..we did ask what lies ahead of us.....answer who knows what form brahms may take or how many.......just turn up loaded and in full force ready to fight....
see sontags post on previous page on how to find rock.........if u wanna rune for it shout ill try to help asap.....

Soveh

Sorceror
Prepare for battle Tomorrow at 8PM EST on Channel.., at Infinite Mines! Lord Brahm is off his hobby horse and being controlled by solen feces.., um, forces? Do not feed the gremlins. Infinite must DIE. I mean Brahm :)

Sonntag

Sorceror
I'm sorely tempted to seize Brahm's throne in Britain while he's out building portals and whatnot. Figure I'll come watch him die first.

yoda29369

Sorceror
shud we discuss what tactics we use to cover all eventualities ..............mages /tamers/archers/samps/// what..? or just come loaded

URGENT (maybe) There is a white bow in Luna City named "A damaged bow of conspiracy" crafted by "a banished idiot" .... Maeva was banished... (the only person/thing I KNOW of that has been banished) maybe this is a clue that she will be archery based? or maybe archery vulnerable?

Pont

Knight
URGENT (maybe) There is a white bow in Luna City named "A damaged bow of conspiracy" crafted by "a banished idiot" .... Maeva was banished... (the only person/thing I KNOW of that has been banished) maybe this is a clue that she will be archery based? or maybe archery vulnerable?
So you gonna fight this like a real man and get naked? lol :D

Or are you chicken?