UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

yoda29369

Sorceror
ok its getin cunfusing now......giles wants to make toys...someone is blaming the chickens eyes of meen glow does anyone actually now where we are up to............ive been to the mines and to giles.....also seen the pissed gypo in britain giles keeps asking for stock from britain....??/

wtf//?????

yoda29369

Sorceror
anybody been to the infinite mining area where there are carts full of infite ore yet........if not an u wanna find it...giz a shout on here bloody hard to find..

yoda29369

Sorceror
well i cant work out the significance of that room as yet..maybe we found it too early.....also if u read giles last statement he does say ask lord brahms if we dont believe him......in any case giles should be fkn slaughtered for leading us on a wild goose chase

Might not be related, but did anyone notice a certain gargoyle town became populated just recently? It now has all the NPCs. In UO lore, this town too gets destroyed. (F'ing chicken's next target?)

saud

Sorceror
Help, I read the post I'm lost. I haven't been on in a couple weeks so I am behind in this quest, is Asteroth gone?

I'm sorry, but that video really really wasn't adequate. Could we get a transcript please? I could barely read most of the dialogue. Some of the folks puzzling on this perplexing quest probably would be happy to observe this type of thing and report on it next time. Even re-record it if text wasn't discern able. Just a suggestion :)

Didjoo all see the part where Brahm calls the chicken of doominess "my queen"?

I f'in called it, that book about the drow queen was a part of this. *dances*

A clue to the etiology of Lord Erich Brahm:

If you're like me, you probably never heard the name before. I've been wondering who he is. I still haven't seen him, but I did find a clue in a book. It's dated info, but explains a bit and may be important later.

argile

Sorceror
Just a tip but if you click the watch on youtube button in the bottom right corner of the video and make it full screen it was pretty easy to read. Watching it here on the forums with it being small is difficult though.