UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Seiryu

Sorceror
I just saw this thread today, and decided to look around a bit. I think I found the fourth hole. South of Sacrifice shrine in Tram, on the coast across from Nujel'm. Went in, and it's pretty much the same as the others, except at the far end were stairs leading to a man-made tunnel. It spits you out near Spirituality shrine, right next to a "mud-covered shovel." Like I said, I just saw this today, so I'm not really sure what to do next.

Attachments

• fourthhole.JPG
    fourthhole.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 35

Pont

Knight
Hmmm interesting that that mud-covered shovel is near Trinsic where giles is. Maybe he has been digging for clockwork parts???

I tried giving him springs and gears from the solen but nothing.....

Souced

Sorceror
maybe we need to fill the orders people have found but by giving the items to the shop keeps who have the orders?

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Message from Asteroth

Asteroth said:
Some of you may have noticed me in the Tailor's Shop of late and was wondering why I was there. Well this is the odd thing, I have found some stitching on a few of the poison sacs that you returned to me. I presented the Tailors with a sample of the stitching and they did advise me that is was rather crudely done!!
Now unless some of you have been duping me with counterfeit sacs, then I can only conclude as some of you have already suspected, that these Solen or parts of them at least are man made!!!
I shall remain at Britain Castle, if any of you fine adventurers would like to keep bringing me poison sacs to scrutinize.

I noticed some sort of ore/gem in the 4th hole on the trinny end. It was called infinitite and was bright pink. And Giles says different stuff now.

Souced

Sorceror
I have over 120 seeds and still have not gotten a full set of the black or white ones and the pain part is the sacs timer starts when it is spawned in the ant not when it is killed so you have to go thru and kill them 1 time just to reset the spawn timer on the chance of a drop, all this for a seed and nothing else kinda gets real boring in a hurry

Everblossom

Squire
The orders are for making Christmas presents... Sure, Giles. We believe you. XD Anyway, his orders are 5000 cut leather from the Brit tanner, 10000 iron ingots, 5000 springs, 1000 gears, 500 nails, 1000 clock parts from the Brit tinker, and 8000 nightshade, 1000 empty bottles from the Brit mage. Is that all or are there more orders floating around somewhere? I tried giving him some leather but he wouldn't take it. Been running around looking for more clues and whatnot, but haven't found anything of interest.

I dont think we are suppose to get him the resources, i dont see anywhere to place them and he doesnt accept them. I think it is meant more to build up lord brahm's role in it all. He has been missing for weeks now.

when you say solen, Giles responds with "I assure you they are nothing to do with me. If you think otherwise report me to Lord Brahm."

We need to coordinate our efforts. It's pointless is 500 people go farm/get 5000 leather, and no one gets the other things. Let's make a list of who's getting what, so we're not missing something, and further delaying the process.

Everblossom you got the Leather?
I can handle the Nightshade and pitch in some of the ingots.

Sonntag

Sorceror
Just across the bridge coming into Britain from the moongate. Directly between the stable and the training hall.

Oh snap! Who am I gonna have to cut for messing with our Asteroth! That man owes me seeds and answers to VERY important QUESTions.

Lets start a head hunting party....

*Very angry citizen*