UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Blesh Terra

Sorceror

Help! we can't get him to tell us the tale!

Methusalah

Sorceror
If you give him 50 gp or less he says "It would not be fair of me to take your money and not offer information in return." But, he doesnt give any info :(

Everblossom

Squire
Lord Brahm has attended all of the meetings about the new Solen that have been held at Brit Castle. A while back, when Captain Lucian was by the hole in Moonglow, he said he was concerned because Lord Brahm was not acting like himself. That's pretty much all I know about Brahm. XD

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
Lord Brahm has attended all of the meetings about the new Solen that have been held at Brit Castle. A while back, when Captain Lucian was by the hole in Moonglow, he said he was concerned because Lord Brahm was not acting like himself. That's pretty much all I know about Brahm. XD

Any idea where he might be right now? It's the only lead I can come up with :/

OH Shit son! We got Mardoth to spill the beans...

<Bleshy> : Chicken of Doom
<Mardoth the Ancient Necromancer> : Yes! It was created by my evil sister Maeva
<Bleshy> : Maeva
<Mardoth the Ancient Necromancer> : She was banished from this world never to return but she can see viaa the Chicken Of Dooms eyes.

Attachments

• Mardoth1.png
    Mardoth1.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 15