UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Island Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

UO Gamers Island Giveaway!!!

Once again, we are getting ready to launch our next raffle.

In about 15 minutes we will be putting the donation raffle tickets on the donation site again. The cost is the same, 1$ per ticket!!!

Prizes are as follows:

1. 25x25 Private island with 18x18 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
2. 20x20 Private island with 15x15 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
3. 15x15 Private island with 10x10 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.

There will also be 10 runner up prizes of 1 Million gold!!!

As a quick recap on how this works, you go to the donation store http://www.uogamers.com/store and you purchase a raffle ticket. Once you have that ticket you hold it (IN YOUR BANK PLEASE) and wait for the winners to be announced. When we pick the winners, you will have 72 hours to claim you prize to a GM, and you will be awarded the island, or the gold.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Namonaki

Wanderer
Ryan said:
Once again, we are getting ready to launch our next raffle.

In about 15 minutes we will be putting the donation raffle tickets on the donation site again. The cost is the same, 1$ per ticket!!!

Prizes are as follows:

1. 25x25 Private island with 18x18 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
2. 20x20 Private island with 15x15 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
3. 15x15 Private island with 10x10 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.

There will also be 10 runner up prizes of 1 Million gold!!!

As a quick recap on how this works, you go to the donation store http://www.uogamers.com/store and you purchase a raffle ticket. Once you have that ticket you hold it (IN YOUR BANK PLEASE) and wait for the winners to be announced. When we pick the winners, you will have 72 hours to claim you prize to a GM, and you will be awarded the island, or the gold.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Just like last time, i WISH i had a credit card, i would probably buy quite a few heh.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Dread said:
no, fuck you kids, you don't need to be playing at all, fucking leeches

Hah, apparently, were better community members then a-holes like you. But lets not turn this into a flamewar ^^

gtunit

Wanderer
I'd also liek to know when it begins/ends...kinda weird, but when do u BEGIN pulling tickets but thats really kinda the end.

xXJacobXx

Wanderer
haha

ryan = pwnage tobad i caqnt donate a doller rite now buy when my mom opens her paypal account within a week ill donate some money =D maybe 25$ =/, peace

~Blaze It Up~

p.s. fallen, vapor, n bill = PWNAGE *hey!*

I reported my card stolen a long ass time ago and now paypal wont let me use my card anymore even though I found it in my room one day cleaning and now I can't use it for paypal. Any other methods or ways I can pay?

Event Horizon said:
I reported my card stolen a long ass time ago and now paypal wont let me use my card anymore even though I found it in my room one day cleaning and now I can't use it for paypal. Any other methods or ways I can pay?
You can change your CC info in your PayPal preferences, including registering a new card or ceasing to use a previous one.

Badass Ryan, I can't wait to get home and pick up a few tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.