UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Island Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low on gold

Wanderer
this is what is listed on the site to buy tickets:
winners will be recieving the following prizes:
1. Custom donation island with house and 1 million gold
2. 50k of each reg - 1 million gold
3. 1 million gold and CBD

thats a good deal different than the ad in here.
&
how many tickets were sold last time???

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Thanks again Ryan for the chance to help out the server and have fun too. Gives a new spice to the game! Ill be sure to get some over the span of the next 2 weeks if it is 14 days.

Come on you guys. Its only a few bucks for some tickets. You can find that in your couch.

Buy raffles!

Terron

Knight
Leslena said:
Was there suppose to be a place where I indicate which account I wanted the tickets to go to?

type:

[claimdonation

on the account you want the raffle tickets on, in game.

Armelo

Wanderer
low on gold said:
this is what is listed on the site to buy tickets:
winners will be recieving the following prizes:
1. Custom donation island with house and 1 million gold
2. 50k of each reg - 1 million gold
3. 1 million gold and CBD

thats a good deal different than the ad in here.
&
how many tickets were sold last time???

Those were the prizes last time. It just seems that they haven't updated that description yet.

thefireman

Wanderer
- by Ryan On Apr 24, 2005 - 9:56 PM
Once again, we are getting ready to launch our next raffle.

In about 15 minutes we will be putting the donation raffle tickets on the donation site again. The cost is the same, 1$ per ticket!!!

Prizes are as follows:

1. 25x25 Private island with 18x18 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
2. 20x20 Private island with 15x15 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
3. 15x15 Private island with 10x10 customizable...

Don-Seven

Wanderer
I was thinking about buying 20 or so tickets, But first...

Can those island houses be traded if they get won? I would like to know I'm paying for a good investment if I win instead of not being able to do anything with the house if I decide to sell it in a few months.

Uncle Orange

Wanderer
Stupid game

LOL, i can't believe people still play this game, and actually spend money on it. There are much better online games than this if you're going to spend money, like WoW. I just can't stop laughing.

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
Uncle Orange said:
LOL, i can't believe people still play this game, and actually spend money on it. There are much better online games than this if you're going to spend money, like WoW. I just can't stop laughing.

first off people enjoy old school games like Ultima Online, second off Wow sucks unbeleivable arse, third off games like WoW are for nerds who are more concerned with graphics
now.. do not come on here to post something and have it dissing on the greatest game on the net right now, next time i see a piece of garbage post from you consider it deleted this is your first warning... period

Uncle Orange

Wanderer
third off games like WoW are for nerds who are more concerned with graphics
now.. do not come on here to post something and have it dissing on the greatest game on the net right now, next time i see a piece of garbage post from you consider it deleted this is your first warning... period

first off, i could care less about my account or online games
2nd, ultima is more nerdy than WoW
3rd, if you like paying $ so much, why dont you just get the real game?

thefireman

Wanderer
Hes a Uo Hater who comes in here !! For what reason I dont know maybe because he really loves the game? who knows but all I have to say to him is grow up an worry about yourself or just maybe he could be a kid?

gtunit

Wanderer
Uncle Orange said:

I was looking at some of your past posts. You say you "can't believe people still play this game..."

Well.
Uncle Orange said:
Is there a way to get to the top of the Britain Bank? Do you teleport from somewhere? :confused:

You still play, and don't know how to get on top of the brit bank. Or, maybe it was when....

Uncle Orange said:
I've been playing this game for a while, and then by bro got mad and uninstalled the game. When I installed it again, I couldn't figure out how to get the latest version. For example, when I click...

And since your bro uninstalled the game you finally found out.....

Uncle Orange said:
oh, is that what NPC stands for? always wondered that. :rolleyes:

Please, stop harassing the game when you play it, and it's obvious you still play.

Status
Not open for further replies.