UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Island Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefireman

Wanderer
If you Read details when you bought it it siad"Description

Well, we wanted to do a little donation drive so we came up with an idea for a Donation raffle. Basically what it boils down to is the following: We will be allowing donations soon for a Raffle Ticket. These raffle tickets will be held for approximately 14 - 21 days depending on the response. Once we have closed the raffle, we will post 3 winners, first - third place. These winners will be recieving the following prizes: 1. Custom donation island with house and 1 million gold 2. 50k of each reg - 1 million gold 3. 1 million gold and CBD "
lol This might help those who didnt read it

http://www.uogamers.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16159&category_id=254

shadowmosesx

Wanderer
i would agree with yoshi i doubt anyone talks like they type and i think you guys should stop talking about grammer in this forum go bitch about it somewhere else

Blood On Me said:
If you Read details when you bought it it siad"Description

Well, we wanted to do a little donation drive so we came up with an idea for a Donation raffle. Basically what it boils down to is the following: We will be allowing donations soon for a Raffle Ticket. These raffle tickets will be held for approximately 14 - 21 days depending on the response. Once we have closed the raffle, we will post 3 winners, first - third place. These winners will be recieving the following prizes: 1. Custom donation island with house and 1 million gold 2. 50k of each reg - 1 million gold 3. 1 million gold and CBD "
lol This might help those who didnt read it

http://www.uogamers.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16159&category_id=254

That was the old description from the last time they had the raffle.. This new raffle is completely different.

thefireman

Wanderer
approximately 14 - 21 days thats what I took. Because when I donated before the raffle there was nothing in the Raffle Thread so seems to me they used the same Description

dude this is the new rafel!

ADMIN RYAN!!!!

Once again, we are getting ready to launch our next raffle.

In about 15 minutes we will be putting the donation raffle tickets on the donation site again. The cost is the same, 1$ per ticket!!!

Prizes are as follows:

1. 25x25 Private island with 18x18 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
2. 20x20 Private island with 15x15 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.
3. 15x15 Private island with 10x10 customizable house, built/stocked/furnished by a GM.

There will also be 10 runner up prizes of 1 Million gold!!!

As a quick recap on how this works, you go to the donation store http://www.uogamers.com/store and you purchase a raffle ticket. Once you have that ticket you hold it (IN YOUR BANK PLEASE) and wait for the winners to be announced. When we pick the winners, you will have 72 hours to claim you prize to a GM, and you will be awarded the island, or the gold.

Thanks in advance for your support!

thefireman

Wanderer
I Swear sometimes people just dont read before they write . Ok if you read the whole thread maybe it will give you a clue The drawing will be 14 to 21 days depends on how it goes . An I was talking about the link for the raffle ticket read this http://www.uogamers.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16159&category_id=254

I know it was for the last one but maybe same rules apply 14 to 21 days you think? seeing were Ryan siad depends on how it goes?

yeah thats from the last one and im not sure but i think ryan just added that section of the script by coping and pasting from the last drive to his web page and he might have been in a hurry to relize that it had the last drives info on it or maybe that is also part of the price maybe 1, 2, and 3 place get that with there island who knows lol we will just have to wait and see!!!! all i know is i support ryan and the staff with any thing they do that is why they are here!!!

Uncle Orange

Wanderer
Correction

I was looking at some of your past posts. You say you "can't believe people still play this game..."

Well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Orange
Is there a way to get to the top of the Britain Bank? Do you teleport from somewhere?

You still play, and don't know how to get on top of the brit bank. Or, maybe it was when....

Quote:
I've been playing this game for a while, and then by bro got mad and uninstalled the game. When I installed it again, I couldn't figure out how to get the latest version. For example, when I click...

And since your bro uninstalled the game you finally found out.....

Quote:
oh, is that what NPC stands for? always wondered that.

Please, stop har***ing the game when you play it, and it's obvious you still play.

Yes I USED to play this game, way back in July, or before that, but then I got a life
I won't deny playing it before, but I never went so far as to even think about putting $ into a game that isn't even all that good, it was just addicting for some dumb reason.

The only reason I come back to this site is to see how many geeks still play, dumb reason, but true

oh well

dont worry about repling cus i'm not gonna come back to this site

enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.