UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Island Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ryan what my chances??

how many raffle tickets where sold i bought 14 and was wondering how many i would need to buy to have a chace of 1 in 10 cause man i really need that island lol that would rock i play this shard for over a year now every day non stop exept to work eat shit and sleep so for all you uogamers fans ROCK ON BROTHERS!!!

duxwig

Wanderer

See the two keys I labeled?
Learn to use them.

umm

why be a ass and correct my commas and periods? umm let me thing maybe your a lame newbie whom cant learn to PVP on here so you hang out on the forums all day like a normal trammie would umm go figure!

duxwig

Wanderer
masternightmage said:
why be a ass and correct my commas and periods? umm let me thing maybe your a lame newbie whom cant learn to PVP on here so you hang out on the forums all day like a normal trammie would umm go figure!

Actually, I'm sorry.
I just looked at your profile and seen 1978 as your birthday. I think remember giving you shit on your grammar when I first came back to the boards.
You're right though, Im preaching to a moron who will never change.

I formally give up.

The Monarch

Knight
i just dont see the point in correcting someones grammar on a forum board. most people use shorthand like u r 1 1337 n008 and dont use caps commas or periods to save time.

duxwig

Wanderer
travis said:
i just dont see the point in correcting someones grammar on a forum board. most people use shorthand like u r 1 1337 n008 and dont use caps commas or periods to save time.

You need to visit more forums if you think all message boards have an IQ as low as this one.

travis said:
still correcting someones grammer who could really care less is kinda useless.

Actually the correct phrase you're looking for is "could not care less." Linguists are unsure when Americans started saying "could care less" in place of "could not care less" (two completely opposite meanings... duh), but it is almost assuredly due to the lazy nature of the modern American accent.

travis said:
still correcting someones grammer who could really care less is kinda useless.

It may not matter to you much at this phase in your life, but when some of you kids start growing up and have to find jobs, you'll start to realize how embarrassing it is to be a complete grammar/spelling dumbass.

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
okay no one gives a rats ass about spelling or grammar and from what i have seen only about 5% of the people on this forum has proper spelling or grammar.. so.. this topic is not about any of what has been discussed in the last two pages of this topic so.. lets keep to the topic.. remember we are all very excited and are hopeful to who will win this drawing :> with that in mind.. i dont want to see another off topic post in here again. got me?

Yahhh

its been 14 days to the day like ryan said so will the drawing be today???? PLEASE lol i cant wait to get my island! oh and sorry but for the one whom had the problem with my grammar i hope you get the biggest island man that way ryan and mark can send all u nerds there and lock you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.