UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO STEAM VS RAZOR..DONT BE SCARED!!

Should We Disband UOsteam..And Only Use Razor!

• Total voters

kolbycrouch

Knight
But 'we' cant be forced.

As how would you enforce it?
There were big groups of people using steam or some other programs before they were allowed (both in Hz and in the opposition)... now it will be even worse to execute rule like that, people being already used to using steam;].

Razor, and I believe steam as well are packet injectors admins can even tell what version you are using. There may be other programs sure, but this is just the same old excuse because we know the masses will still use whats easy and legal.

And YES fixing FCR would help a lot.

I love when a bunch of dexxers make a thread trying to get mages nerfed so that they can never be killed by them because of the OP dexxer templates.

Reactions: SCV

Yaz

Squire
This thread is pointless, UoSteam will never be banished. Why? People found it WAY to comfortable to just lock on those fingers on them keys and keep pressing till the opponent is either dead or the Keyboard breaks haha :eek:

SCV

Wanderer
I don't like razor, it's an outdated program that lags a lot, it sucks my computer resources like a vampire. I already have high ping, I don't need razor to make it worse.
If I was forced to use razor I would probably stop playing pvp and maybe pvm if it the lag got bad enough.

Also I want to give a message to all the pvpers that think they are good. Get out of your high horse... Most of you are good because you have low ping, you don't have "skill", you just ping better than the other people.
So don't come here talking about an even playing field, if you really wanted an even playing field we would be talking about solving the connection problem.

Yaz

Squire
I don't like razor, it's an outdated program that lags a lot, it sucks my computer resources like a vampire. I already have high ping, I don't need razor to make it worse.
If I was forced to use razor I would probably stop playing pvp and maybe pvm if it the lag got bad enough.

Also I want to give a message to all the pvpers that think they are good. Get out of your high horse... 90% of the pvpers in Demise are good because they have low ping, you don't have "skill", you just ping better than the other people.

Oh so we blame it all on Razor because 99% you got a pc / laptop that was used in the cold war and the shittiest internet money can buy lol. I live approximately 5700 miles away from the server, my Ping is 200 you don't see me crying about lag (I use razor)

SCV

Wanderer
I have seen you pvp, you are part of the 10% that actually have skill.
But I still believe that 90% of pvpers that think they are the shit are actually just decent because of their connection.
And the truth is, razor is a resource hog while uosteam is a lot more light on the system.

Yaz

Squire
I have seen you pvp, you are part of the 10% that actually have skill.
But I still believe that 90% of pvpers that think they are the shit are actually just decent because of their connection.
And the truth is, razor is a resource hog while uosteam is a lot more light on the system.

Yes that is very true. Problem with Razor is it eats up all your CPU no matter what processor you own it'll try use it all. Truthfully the only thing I hate about Razor is when it fails to target and have to grab people's life bars and manually click on them.

Ehhhhhh Oh well Razor vs Steam endless discussions.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I was thinking UOrice, and I don't play dexxer really..... Targeting dropping was the only problem I ever had with razor.

I'll beat any mage that uses UOSteam while I use Razor, and I will prove it. Someone challenge me and prove me wrong please so I can record it.. You pussies need to learn to adapt, this isn't OSI who cares if the casting isnt exactly the same. Get use to it, we don't play osi so learn the casting here... UOS levels the playing field out vs the nerds who need loops and scripts to pvp, like I said it's virtually impossible to stay on screen and mini heal through MA/fireball scripts unless you are and can sneak a weaken gh in every few mini heals. Think you nerds need to learn timing.

Tempest

Knight
I'll beat any mage that uses UOSteam while I use Razor, and I will prove it. Someone challenge me and prove me wrong please so I can record it.. You pussies need to learn to adapt, this isn't OSI who cares if the casting isnt exactly the same. Get use to it, we don't play osi so learn the casting here... UOS levels the playing field out vs the nerds who need loops and scripts to pvp, like I said it's virtually impossible to stay on screen and mini heal through MA/fireball scripts unless you are and can sneak a weaken gh in every few mini heals. Think you nerds need to learn timing.

I've learned the casting here, and I'm just as tired of the scripting as the next guy. I use UOS, and you probably won't beat me. Name your terms, I'll accept your challenge.

I'll fight you right now I'm at brit gate, I just dropped one challenger while on razor vs steam, I have the video to prove it. Anyone else want to challenge me on razor and think that steam is the only way people can pvp CHALLENGE ME... Tempest, come to brit gate to get fucked

Tempest

Knight
Challenger # 2 defeated, although I will admit 2 archers ran up and wiffed their hits in the middle of duel. Would love a rematch.

whiffed? check your videos again bud, you cry about me disarming you yet you dont name your terms and chug pots during a duel; both times

Challenger 2 defeated again after rematch. 2-0 came back with a warfork just to spam disarms.