UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO STEAM VS RAZOR..DONT BE SCARED!!

Should We Disband UOsteam..And Only Use Razor!

• Total voters
Uhh, you just told me to make my own rules and you accept any challenge... If i'm going to be on razor with shitty ass fucking response times rearming etc, no you can't spam mass disarms on me.. However u can use your bone harvester which you ALWAYS use on the field vs me. Quit fucking making excuses.

Tempest

Knight

Yaz

Squire
Heavy why are you cropping your screen shoots if your only using razor?

Shouldt they look more like this

https://imageshack.com/i/4janewbie9272036j

You've been carrying around that duel screenshot for about a year now lol, #isinlovewithme

Ok Hicks you beat me what? twice in your entire uo (lets' call it a ) 'Career'. But yea Keep using that screenshot I love when people say my name #YAZ #YAZ #YAZ .. GOGOGO

hickman48

Knight
You've been carrying around that duel screenshot for about a year now lol, #isinlovewithme

Ok Hicks you beat me what? twice in your entire uo (lets' call it a ) 'Career'. But yea Keep using that screenshot I love when people say my name #YAZ #YAZ #YAZ .. GOGOGO

Its the only screen shoot i think i have uploaded with razor i think the rest are steam, post was not about you sorry.

I would have used a different one but not at home so dont have access to my hardrive.

Crab Man

Squire
I personally love UOSteam and I may be a noob for using it and making some extensive macros etc, but I don't really care...

If it is banned I will adapt and go back to Razor, or perhaps find something else to use.

EasyUO will always be an issue even when we remove UOSteam.

why not seperate the boys from the men, and take away all assistant programs? a little extreme, but this game is becoming a 'scripting contest' and it was never originally intended for it to be like that. I wonder what richard garriott would say if he saw the abomination UO has become...

I agree with this, I honestly wish we could remove Razor, UOSteam, EasyUO, etc I think it would be pretty fun but until everyone had it removed it wouldn't make sense to use the regular "Options" and such until everyone was.

But this will never happen.

Until then, I will use UOSteam, I support it.

Yaz

Squire
Its the only screen shoot i think i have uploaded with razor i think the rest are steam, post was not about you sorry.

I would have used a different one but not at home so dont have access to my hardrive.

MAKE IT ABOUT ME!!!!!! I want to be the center of attention.. #fuckmeimfamous

Toke

Traveler
Banning assist programs will only drive players away... people who use Easyuo will always use it no matter what either razor or steam.... I think they should both be aloud no problem.. I also read someone saying that random plays don't use easyuo... I think anyone who played osi knows EUO... me on the other hand I think Easyuo only helps with healing bandaids... potting and other things can be done thru keys and just as effectively... pvpwise...

Lucifall

Knight
Also I want to give a message to all the pvpers that think they are good. Get out of your high horse... Most of you are good because you have low ping, you don't have "skill", you just ping better than the other people.

Wow, someone who knows what he's talking about. I wasn't expecting that in this shitty thread.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Banning assist programs will only drive players away... people who use Easyuo will always use it no matter what either razor or steam.... I think they should both be aloud no problem.. I also read someone saying that random plays don't use easyuo... I think anyone who played osi knows EUO... me on the other hand I think Easyuo only helps with healing bandaids... potting and other things can be done thru keys and just as effectively... pvpwise...
he makes a good point... then how about instead of banning all assist programs, we just use Ultima Online Assist (the original assist program approved for UO created by Tugsoft) and ban the rest?

silvertiger

Knight
I'll beat any mage that uses UOSteam while I use Razor, and I will prove it. Someone challenge me and prove me wrong please so I can record it.. You pussies need to learn to adapt, this isn't OSI who cares if the casting isnt exactly the same. Get use to it, we don't play osi so learn the casting here... UOS levels the playing field out vs the nerds who need loops and scripts to pvp, like I said it's virtually impossible to stay on screen and mini heal through MA/fireball scripts unless you are and can sneak a weaken gh in every few mini heals. Think you nerds need to learn timing.

Meet you in 20 at Chaos.