UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO STEAM VS RAZOR..DONT BE SCARED!!

Should We Disband UOsteam..And Only Use Razor!

• Total voters

Tempest

Knight
Challenger 2 defeated again after rematch. 2-0 came back with a warfork just to spam disarms.

You chug during duels, and eat apples, yet when I come back to disarm your mortal you cry? Name your terms and we'll fight the right way. Maybe you're afraid of your opponent knowing your terms and rules of your 'duels'

However I will give dope game credit, he is one of the "better" players I have fought here due to the fact that he knows how to GH instead of mini heals only. Never make the statement that I can't beat someone though, there is no one that has ever played this server in history that I can't "Beat".

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
You chug during duels, and eat apples, yet when I come back to disarm your mortal you cry? Name your terms and we'll fight the right way. Maybe you're afraid of your opponent knowing your terms and rules of your 'duels'

dont worrie bro he alway talk big and complain of everything LOL YOU STRANGLE YOU BLEED YOU W/E YOU POO YOU RUN YOU PET YOU

SHUT UP STOP BEEN A BITCH LOL

I wasn't on razor dumbass, he never said he wanted me on razor to fight him unlike the other guy. I downsized the image so it wasnt so huge

He never said he wanted me on razor, if he does I will.. He just wanted to fight me I was assuming. Any other challengers? I know hickman isn't going to duel, he just duels on forums by trolling.

hickman48

Knight
He never said he wanted me on razor, if he does I will.. He just wanted to fight me I was assuming. Any other challengers? I know hickman isn't going to duel, he just duels on forums by trolling.

You stated a challenge he said i accept but guess you didt have the balls to follow though with it didt last long.

worship me, he never said he wanted to duel me while i was on razor, like the other guy who pm'd me said...

sk8nomad Sorceror

hey ill give u something to record

hey its to die for :) umm ill fight you on steam, and you use razor and record it???

Clearly stated and it's exactly what I did... This guy did not clearly state he wanted me on razor, so I figured he simply wanted to duel... If he wants me to step down the ladder and duel him I will be more than happy to hop on razor.

Tempest

Knight
You didn't name any terms other than the fact that you wanted someone on UOS and yourself on Razor. I show up at Brit, Mean Green starts to attack me. You say stop and throw up a wall. You start casting on me so I start defending. Not too long after I get ganked. Second time you tell me to go through the teleporter and you wall it, you start casting and I start defending. You chugged and apple'd both times; still failing to name your terms. I come back with fencing to disarm and you cry and run straight to your house spewing bullshit; like always.

So would you like to fight me again? I'll get on razor and record it with bandicam. If you want to get embarrassed this is a good way to do it.

Tempest

Knight
Waited for 10 minutes, no show. My whole guild died because I was waiting for you in bux.

Not my guild, not my problem. Unfortunately for you there are things called real life, cry about 10 minutes? It's the 4th, I do have plans for the day unlike some.