UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Fashion Show

Irina

Wanderer
UOGamers Fashion Show

On Sunday, August the 13th, I'll be having a fashion show. I've already completed the arena and it's very cute so I know you'll all want to take part in it :)

Time will be around 6 PM EST

Participants:

Entry fee is 250k

-Must email [email protected] with the subject "Runway Model Entry"
-Include a screenshot (cropped-PLEASE) of your character's paperdoll and in game character.
-Type in your character's name, account name (don't give me your password), and describe your outfit

The winner will get 40% of all of the gold collected. Second place will get 15%. Third place will get 10%.

The winner will also get one item that they're wearing renamed to whatever they want (within reason.)

If you contact me prior to this, and tell me you need more time to raise more gold, I'll make arrangements with you.

To watch:

ONLY ONE SEAT PER PERSON

First row seats - 7k
Second row seats - 7k
Third row seats - 5.5k
Fourth row (second platform) - 5k
Fifth row until end of last platform - 1k
Grass seats - Free (but you don't really see much of anything)

All gold goes into the pot for the winner of the show. Also, three people randomly throughout the show will get 100k checks.

If you'd like to watch, email [email protected] with the subject "Watching the fashion show" with what row you'd like to sit in. Keep your money on your character and I'll come along to collect it every once in a while (even if you're signed off). Be sure to include what account name and character you'd like to watch with. In place of the money that I collect, I'll give you a "ticket" with the row that you paid for. I'll also have a list of who paid for what as well. All tickets will be globally deleted after the fashion show.

DEADLINE FOR WATCHING TICKETS - AUGUST 11 -- THIS IS WHEN I WILL BE COLLECTING YOUR MONEY
If you contact me prior to this, and tell me you need more time to raise more gold, I'll make arrangements with you.

Any questions? Feel free to post here, email me, or PM me on the forums :)

soad2237

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Fashion Show

Dude save some seats for us. Irina you should put a limit on how many front row seats you can have per account...1 would be a good start. Make it fair for the rest of us so that guy doesnt buy them all and resell them for 500 times the original price.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

idk, she can just make it a public gate so u dont need a ticket

irina said:
Edited to include a new rule for tickets, and a time for the show

Can you PM me with how many of each seat there is to see if i want to make em all free? or is that not possible?

Irina

Wanderer

No, we want to know who all was there, and the only organized way for me to do that is to go to each person 1 by 1 and give them a ticket

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Irina said:
No, we want to know who all was there, and the only organized way for me to do that is to go to each person 1 by 1 and give them a ticket
sad face :[

Irina

Wanderer

Sure, we could do male or female categories

EDIT: But the winner's gold would be split if we did that. Instead of 40%, it'd be 20% each etc

A Walrus

Wanderer

does the value of the item play any part or is it the arrangement? because its not worth entering if someone with pure white / fallon enters... bod cloth doesnt stand a chance :(