UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Fashion Show

Irina

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Fashion Show

Yes, Flipper. Thank you for counting the amount of seats in the front row

Irina

Wanderer

Person in PM said:
Can I ask what your judging on? like origonality, fallon/ pure white ? if I have special sandles on .. lol Im just curious. Im not sure If Im allowed to ask even.

This is what participants will be judged on:

1. Originality (that does not mean pure white stuff)
2. How well the pieces of your clothing go together (like, is it all different colors, or do two match, or what)
3. What is it used for? Does the outfit describe that? (aka, a pvp outfit should have armor on it or something to protect, a banksitting outfit should be all blessed almost because of thieves, roleplaying outfit should be in character)
4. Attitude (if you're really cocky, you're not gonna win. You have to be nice and appreciate that the event is going on, and have respect for other players. If you spam, you're probably going to be disqualified.)

Originality - 30%
Go together - 50%
Use - 15%
Attitude - 5%

Bobby McPrescott said:
So if my outfit were intedned for UO-love-making I could show up naked?

You'd get my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only if you wore like .. boots and a wizard hat. HOT

A Walrus

Wanderer

wow.. i kinda set mine up to be trammieish... can i re-send mine a third time i didnt know that it could be pvpish :(

Irina

Wanderer

yeah you cna resend, just make sure you put KEEP in it so I know which one to count. You can enter twice too, just pay twice the gold.

whats to stop people from making a dedicated runuo server and making whatever clothes they want and saying they borrowed the pieces from friends?

Irina

Wanderer

Dead Head E-Mart said:
whats to stop people from making a dedicated runuo server and making whatever clothes they want and saying they borrowed the pieces from friends?

huh?

Irina

Wanderer

Dead Head E-Mart: It's an event in game, so it'd be kinda ";x" if someone made their own clothes on a server and showed up in different ones. Neon and renamed stuff does not guarentee a win, most of the entries are not neon, and to me it's a close race :)

Elphen

Sorceror

Sounds like alot of fun IVe not been playing long enough to afford that much

Maybe I may get a front row seat the 9th is the deadline to collect money for seats and its 7k / front row correct?