UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Fashion Show

Irina

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Fashion Show

Elphen said:
Sounds like alot of fun IVe not been playing long enough to afford that much

Maybe I may get a front row seat the 9th is the deadline to collect money for seats and its 7k / front row correct?

That's right :) Hope to see ya there

so totally count me in. im bringing back newbie clothes as a total fashion trend! im sending an email now lol

Tribal

Lord

lol i sent in my application on my studdly char(LOL) and i realized i cant do it becuase im from new zealand thanks to all the staff for not having any seers from the pacific...

selo

Wanderer

Tribal said:
lol i sent in my application on my studdly char(LOL) and i realized i cant do it becuase im from new zealand thanks to all the staff for not having any seers from the pacific...

Yeah. ABM for Staff lead.

Tribal

Lord

well ABM the day i vote for you for staff is the day the wallabies beat the all blacks :gay:

selo

Wanderer

Tribal said:
well ABM the day i vote for you for staff is the day the wallabies beat the all blacks :gay:

Next Saturday buddy. Just you wait and watch. You guys were lucky to win last time, we screwed up three easy tries at the end of the match.

OneMoreTime

Wanderer

yeah it looks like somone deleted my orginal post for some reason np but i said the show is on the day of my b day

Elphen

Sorceror

I do have a question, will we all get ported to the place or will an event gate pop up the day of it?

Btw got my ticket for my front row seat, thanks! It freaked me out cuz i thought I had a house sign in my backpack har.

Irina

Wanderer

Elphen said:
I do have a question, will we all get ported to the place or will an event gate pop up the day of it?

Btw got my ticket for my front row seat, thanks! It freaked me out cuz i thought I had a house sign in my backpack har.

I will ask everyone with a sign to go ahead and page in to be ported about 30 minutes before the event starts. I won't be putting up an event gate because there will be too many people and I'd like to control spam. There will only be about 40 people there total which will be good because it will also control lag.

See ya Sunday :)