UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Fashion Show

Irina

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Fashion Show

Players and staff will vote for winners. Everyone will be lined up and it'll be like a "Say 'YAAAAAAAY' if you want player 1 to win!" type of thing

peter_mc

Wanderer

Irina said:
Players and staff will vote for winners. Everyone will be lined up and it'll be like a "Say 'YAAAAAAAY' if you want player 1 to win!" type of thing

i.e. a popularity contest

/loses already

A Walrus

Wanderer

prety much but ima gona enter anyway... typed up email and it is sent *says good bye to 250k* congrats to whoever wins tho

Irina

Wanderer

peter_mc said:
i.e. a popularity contest

Well I was considering changing everyone's name to Generic Player during it, but then I figured guild titles and stuff will still be there so I decided not to. We'll see how it goes. I think I'm giving a prize to everyone who enters anyway

A Walrus

Wanderer

or... like in the poker tourney you could make accounts and give everyone a sewing kit and 50 of each bod hue, neon hair and beard dye, and put a free hair stylist in ther for good measure... and keep everyones names the same.

just my 2 cents

Overmann

Sorceror

I can't help but wonder what would happen to the other 55% - 3k of the gold collected. (40% for 1st place + 10% for 2nd place + 5% for 3rd place - 3k to random people = 55% - 3k.) Are you trying to make a gold sink event?

Irina

Wanderer

Overmann said:
I can't help but wonder what would happen to the other 55% - 3k of the gold collected. (40% for 1st place + 10% for 2nd place + 5% for 3rd place - 3k to random people = 55% - 3k.) Are you trying to make a gold sink event?

Yes

and it's 100k to 3 random people, not 3k :p

Irina

Wanderer

Just resend it in, it'll be okay :p

Put KEEP in your message so I know which one you want me to count

Irina

Wanderer

Yeah I'm not going to sell out. People might sit on top of each other :p whoever wants to pay 7k can sit front row

Perkis

Wanderer

Yeah, this'll probably be a waste of 250k since I don't have fallon or anything gorgii, but I'll be entering; I mean, why not!.

Irina

Wanderer

We've got 8 entries so far. I haven't collected gold from any of the entries or watchers yet. I'll do that when Krrios gets home tonight so I can get the people that aren't online as well as those that are on. I've also decided to change it up a little bit and 1st and second rows are both 7k.

Perkis

Wanderer

I think you should defintely rename every player. Even though guild titles will still be seen, chances are people really haven't remembered them and who they belong to. It's too much to think about to come to a decision to if they were trying to vote for friends.

Should defintely change everybodies name in the event.

Irina

Wanderer

Alright, I'll change everyone's name.

Also, I've decided to make the judging 50% audience choice, 30% poll on the forums before the show, and 20% my pick. That'll make it at least a tiny bit more fair.

9 entries so far