UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

Mark

Knight
Valentine's Raffle

Raffle tickets can be purchased in game for 50,000gp by saying "i wish to purchase a raffle ticket" or on UOGStore for $1.

Tickets can also be obtained by defeating the Harrower during the raffle period.

You can purchase tickets until the 20th. The winning tickets will be announced on Sunday, February 21st.

The grand prize is St. Valentine's castle (located in the heart shaped area) and 10 million gold. The castle is ageless.

There are also 10 runner up prizes of 5 million gold.

WINNERS

Grand Prize:
[strike]11630[/strike]

Runner's Up:
01. [strike]13217[/strike]
02. [strike]12979[/strike]
03. 13699
04. [strike]14468[/strike]
05. [strike]10390[/strike]
06. [strike]12723[/strike]
07. [strike]12713[/strike]
08. [strike]13832[/strike]
09. [strike]13486[/strike]
10. [strike]14178[/strike]

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: Valentine's Raffle

nice me and my boy gimpcent have purchased well over a 1000 via donation store. Go shard!

Sirkah

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;2025956 said:
wait where is this heart shaped area?

north of brit xroads if i remember correctly along mountains, my fellow friend black sheep

i have a feeling its a good bit. otherwise its not much incentive. cause the harrower takes about 10 good people to take down. its tuff stuff.

stang725

Wanderer

Yeh, can we get a ballpark for the number of tickets the harrower will drop pls. More than one?

i'm sure others are wondering this also, what would be the value be of the castle? this seems like the biggest raffle i ever saw on uogamers. this is really going to attract attention for sure.

Dexter420

Sorceror

UOGamers50;2026082 said:
i'm sure others are wondering this also, what would be the value be of the castle? this seems like the biggest raffle i ever saw on uogamers. this is really going to attract attention for sure.

The castle has 10 pink 1 mil checks (that could probably fetch more then a mil) And 10 Pinkish metal chests

Easy 25-50 mil even now.

Attachments

• LT Aldo Raine_2-7_20.26.jpg
    LT Aldo Raine_2-7_20.26.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 403

gOoBLiN

Wanderer

Dexter420;2026110 said:
The castle has 10 pink 1 mil checks (that could probably fetch more then a mil) And 10 Pinkish metal chests

Easy 25-50 mil even now.

people are gunna spend more then that, just trying to win the damn thing ;/