UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
Re: Valentine's Raffle

Do people really have 50 mill + to buy pink chest?

off topic who is the richist player in the game?

peteliv

Knight

many people with massive amounts of gold/item rare stockpile

ok is 10 mil well off is 30 rich is 75 very rich 150 +

phssfccuf

Wanderer

As of last night, 12 thousand tickets have already been sold. Thats a crazy amount of gold to sink in a couple days.

namlamina

Sorceror

No, the number on the tickets is not accurate. The ticketing for this raffle probably started off around 10,500~. The ticket number keeps going up with each raffle, but not being reset.

Ut Oh

Page

yea i bought tickets right away and it was alrdy at #10,600 ish.. and i was one fo the first peopel to buy one def within the first 50 i just forget what exact # was the first one.. but i now have over 350 tickets! and plan to buy atleast another 500....

sssuuu

Knight

Reign Flame;2027259 said:
Like the last castle raffle, will you be able to add this onto an account with a house already? I know this was not allowed with the last raffle, but it was with the first castle one.

I believe they will give you some time to get rid of one your houses to transfer this one over. One house per account is what is typically upheld all the time, even if its a raffle house.

But honestly, who has four houses that are all worth more then an ageless castle? Oh well...

*Rides away on an emu*

fonis

Knight

I was 80% certain that the heart-shaped forest's castle's owner was rambone. Am I mistaken?

Also, oreo, galgum, and myself used to have a small tower back there in the day on OSI GL. I'll buy a ticket for the chance, I guess.

herakles

Sorceror

Hatebringer;2028227 said:
Cool what ya think the pink checks and chests will be worth.

Chests all 10 worth 20-30 mil easy

the checks probably 2 mil for each 1 mil check

im gonna buy just one, and with that one ticket, i shall be victorious. Cause i believe, if u want something bad enuff, you'll get it. life's a garden, dig it!

well seeing as the checks are all 1m checks and he said hell give 10 5mil runners ups. that would imply he either made them before hand and changed his mind or they arent runner up prizes at all.

shadowbug

Sorceror

I don't really think buying tickets is fair... There are ppl from another countries whom don't have pay pal account and also kids playing..witch means they don't have credit cards...Besides some ppl just dont have money to donate for those tickets...1 US dollar is not that much, ok is cheap.. but try to convert that to another kind of money...

I've read a reply here about ppl buying 100 tickets a day? Thats just ridiculous man..go find you a job or if you can't i should talk to your parents to ask them to teach you a good leason about stuff....

I know donating is very, very important to keep server ON. but honestly this kind of thing is not fair, to dont say selfish...

And yes..congratulations for the staff..the ideia was very nice indeed and we all loved it....But honestly guys...you are limiting ppl to win that selling tickets on UOSTORE...

Its just a comment..thats all.....i know you cant give ppls money back..but you should consider cut this thing and just let it be how it is...would be good and cool enough for all i think...

Thanks for the time

Best regards,

DB

shadowbug

Sorceror

LoL....I've just kept reading the replys and the thing is getting bad..lol...ppl buying 750 tickets? 750 US bucks??? lol....thats....dont even know the word to that....................mhmmm nice Merchandizing....i'd say i'd buy 1500..and the next idiot who read this will buy 3000 cuz i said i would buy 1500..thats fkn vendors marketing....lol....first...thats stupid...second....the supossed idiot who would buy 3000 is more idiot than the first....I just think ppl should consider do a fair game...and not this captalism thing youre doing......sure..lets let the ppl who are "booping" money on the toilet get the castle and everything will be just fine....sure....pick all the castles owners on server......all donators.....thats nice..nice job guys ;)

Why dont we start getting ppls SSN and give it all to bill gates?? He is probably in needing of it.... mhmm ;)

Im just saying....not offending anyone...just keep in mind what we do here is what we do in real life...

Peace