UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
Re: Valentine's Raffle

can we trade these like give them to a friend?

well ill be selling some thing im feeling lucky:)

i have 3 already so im sure u can have more then one per account.

I was wondering if I can know how many ppl have bought raffles?
thanks

herakles

Sorceror

EK_CHICK;2026258 said:
can we trade these like give them to a friend?

well ill be selling some thing im feeling lucky:)

i have 3 already so im sure u can have more then one per account.

I was wondering if I can know how many ppl have bought raffles?
thanks

a lot of tickets, MIQ bought 63, and ill be buying around 100 tickets a day until the raffle ends. Im sure a lot of people will be buying.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

UOGamers50;2026082 said:
i'm sure others are wondering this also, what would be the value be of the castle? this seems like the biggest raffle i ever saw on uogamers. this is really going to attract attention for sure.

All raffles are pretty big, I mean since I've been here, there has been this one, the brit castle inside a mountain including a private duel arena, and the four ageless house on a private island.

The biggest one is subjective to what you are most into ;)

Dexter420

Sorceror

Whos castle was this?? My friend lives next door and as far as we no it was never confiscated, it stayed refreshed and never went past FW. Was this a sudden confiscate or a staff house or something?? Was just wondering hehe i was very surprised to see that it was that castle, i didnt even realize my friends house was inside a heart shape lol.

Andras

Sorceror

Mark;2025941 said:
Tickets can also be obtained by defeating the Harrower during the raffle period.

What this means?

i dont understand it, what iss a Harrower, and what mean with defeating?

Plz help

Thx

P.s. ahh i check it with my Translator, "defeating" means with same "Kill", so but what iss a Harrower? Champ Master? And where i can find the champs?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

In order to summon the harrower, you have to have one skull of each of the other champ and put it on the altar. Where exactly is the altar I'm not sure, but any rune library worthy of this name should have a rune to there ;)

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;2026293 said:
All raffles are pretty big, I mean since I've been here, there has been the brit castle inside a mountain including a private duel arena

who owns this one?

herakles

Sorceror

Mark;2025941 said:
Raffle tickets can be purchased in game for 50,000gp by saying "i wish to purchase a raffle ticket" or on UOGStore for $1.

Tickets can also be obtained by defeating the Harrower during the raffle period.

You can purchase tickets until the 20th. The winning tickets will be announced on Sunday, February 21st.

The grand prize is St. Valentine's castle (located in the heart shaped area) and 10 million gold. The castle is ageless.

There are also 10 runner up prizes of 5 million gold.

Will the runner up checks be pink? Just curious

ccanine25

Wanderer

that means uve spent three quarters of the prize 10 million. So u basically just want the winning ticket and the castle in the middle of no where?

herakles

Sorceror

ccanine25;2027099 said:
that means uve spent three quarters of the prize 10 million. So u basically just want the winning ticket and the castle in the middle of no where?

Well to start the 10 chests could probably pull in 20-30 mil easy by themselves.

The castle (AGELESS) probably get 50+ mil id assume

namlamina

Sorceror

ccanine25;2027099 said:

Excellent Math.

Keep up the good work.