UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Valentine's Raffle

shadowbug;2033253 said:
Oh by the way....hahahha im really happy for those whom spent like 1000 bucks with tickets and didnt wind at all ;).. hope that serves as lesson to them...;) next time think a lil bit more ;)

lol..i lost 50K (ingame money) lol ppl spent at least 1000 buying them....lol again...if i was youre parents i would probably spank you kids on the S for that..but im not so i'd just say..."lol x100000" smartsssss...

LOL?.....

Yeah LOOL!!!!;)

Peace

uhm...

lol?

Stoltz

Sorceror

shadowbug;2033253 said:
lol..i lost 50K (ingame money) lol ppl spent at least 1000 buying them....lol again...if i was youre parents i would probably want to be spanked by my kids
LOL?.....

Yeah LOOL!!!!;)

Peace

*fixed*

I just had to..

minione

Wanderer

EK_CHICK;2033972 said:
SO WHO WON THE RAFFLE?
POPOL heheheheh

popol;2031929 said:
im lucky whit raffle :) i won last year one of the four island house and this year....

jpowell52000

Sorceror

LOL these raffles are silly at times. Just donate tons of money to the server and get what you want. Its possible..