UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

Re: Valentine's Raffle

Ut Oh;2031759 said:
ok.. sorry if i didnt spend it on those.. id be gambling it away, that is what purchased all fo those to begin with, so either way win or lose, its all a gamble and im a gambling man thats what i enjoy.

So if i lose.. they will be in the trash can. lol no biggie =)

oh ok gotcha. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say but now I do.

matiuo

Sorceror

i have meet a guy in a secound he had won 3 runner up,s he let me snoop him and he wasnt lieing. now thats fu**ed up becouse in theory one person can win all the prizes . so next time i would rather see a ruflle with rules: 1account 1chance

War2.0

Sorceror

matiuo;2031916 said:
now thats fu**ed up becouse in theory one person can win all the prizes . so next time i would rather see a ruflle with rules: 1account 1chance

In most lotteries, you are not restricted to purchasing one ticket. If you put out the big money, you have a better chance to win. Note that they key word here is "chance". I'm sure there are alot of people that spent millions on this and got nothing (which is totally fine by me).

Anyways, thanks Mark for another nice lotto.

popol

Sorceror

im lucky whit raffle :) i won last year one of the four island house and this year....

Attachments

• encore gangé.jpg
    encore gangé.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 274