UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

spooj

Sorceror
Re: Valentine's Raffle

Ut Oh;2031339 said:
no. i think just a very few people knew about it.. i find it pretty lame really for everyone else who bought em for gold or cash not cool. not cool at all

Definitions of raffle on the Web:

a lottery in which the prizes are goods rather than money

i defined lottery for you too

Definitions of lottery on the Web:

players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots

its called a raffle for a reason, ur supposed to buy the tickets lol

Ut Oh

Page

spooj;2031454 said:
Definitions of raffle on the Web:

a lottery in which the prizes are goods rather than money

i defined lottery for you too

Definitions of lottery on the Web:

players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots

its called a raffle for a reason, ur supposed to buy the tickets lol

Your a moron dude.. I know what a raffle and a lottery is. I spent over 35m on tickets.. to then find out you could of solo'd the hybird drag and got a ticket every other kill.. VS buying one for 50k or paying 1$ each.. So i dont see why you qouted me with your sarcastic useless ass post.. bc you totally misunderstood it.. read it next time.. Alls I was saying Its not fair to us who spent gold or cash on the raffle. to later find out that there was a monster dropping them daily, and is a 4-5 min kill to get it.. NOT COOL.

Countessa

Knight

You had the same opportunities as anyone else to discover this. You still have today to get more. It's all so very very cool.

:)

Ut Oh

Page

Countessa;2031504 said:
You had the same opportunities as anyone else to discover this. You still have today to get more. It's all so very very cool.

:)

Discover it?? since when is it to be discovered.. you guys put misleading info on the raffle is all.. for what reason im not sure.. either yall fucked up or you did it on purpose either way.. next time make it fair not some cheezy shit like this

Ut Oh

Page

lol im extremely raged that i spent gold on a game i think ill blow my head off... I really dont care much either way. just pointing out how shady the works of this sever is.

fonis

Knight

i'll continue that thought above: worst case, 5 minutes to kill and respawn. account for saturday night server downs (45 minutes) and the every-other factor, we have
14 days = 20160 minutes - 45*2 = 20070/5 min = 4014 / 2 = 2007
2007 extra tickets = a little over an extra 100M extra gold added to this contest, in terms of added raffle tickets, assuming the hybrid dragon dies and respawns every 5 minutes. this is obviously a worst case, but hey. add in your favorite rate.

edit: disclosure: i've purchased 20, so... yeah. it's still a chance at an ageless castle in the exact house-spot where I first started UO with my friends.

edit edit: of course this is all BS when we can simply buy a ticket and see what the current counter is at.

Countessa

Knight

Ut Oh;2031509 said:
lol im extremely raged that i spent gold on a game i think ill blow my head off... I really dont care much either way. just pointing out how shady the works of this sever is.

Thank you for using the word 'shady.'
It made me lol irl. I feel like dressing up like Della Street now.

Today is the last day to get your raffle tickets! Woohoo!

I only bought one.

It would be funny if someone made a clint eastwood picture that had the phrase "Feel lucky punk, well do ya!" in regards to the raffle.

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Simon Cowell;2031623 said:
I only bought one.

It would be funny if someone made a clint eastwood picture that had the phrase "Feel lucky punk, well do ya!" in regards to the raffle.
FAIL:<

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

shadowbug;2028495 said:
I don't really think buying tickets is fair... There are ppl from another countries whom don't have pay pal account and also kids playing..witch means they don't have credit cards...Besides some ppl just dont have money to donate for those tickets...1 US dollar is not that much, ok is cheap.. but try to convert that to another kind of money...

I've read a reply here about ppl buying 100 tickets a day? Thats just ridiculous man..go find you a job or if you can't i should talk to your parents to ask them to teach you a good leason about stuff....

I know donating is very, very important to keep server ON. but honestly this kind of thing is not fair, to dont say selfish...

And yes..congratulations for the staff..the ideia was very nice indeed and we all loved it....But honestly guys...you are limiting ppl to win that selling tickets on UOSTORE...

Its just a comment..thats all.....i know you cant give ppls money back..but you should consider cut this thing and just let it be how it is...would be good and cool enough for all i think...

Thanks for the time

Best regards,

DB

You are obviously dumb as shit. since no one else cared to quote you, i shall, cause your a fucking moron.

You can use ingame gold to claim tickets
"i wish to purchase a raffle ticket"

yes they said they were getting 750 tickets, no one said 100% of that was cash, they could use ingame gold, or kill the harrower or hybrid dragon.

You are the dumbest shit, for making two posts, which i dont even care to quote your second one, cause it justs makes you look like a fucking retard. GOD DAMN PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION, what are you fucking japanese?

cant read round eye writing? what the fuck.

lol

Ut Oh

Page

so whats the most tickets people have purchased or received roughly =)

Heres what i got so far.. and have another 100 or so at other house.. just cant hold no more in this house.. forgot bout those. hopefully will get more within the next 3 hours before it ends!

Ut Oh

Page

ok.. sorry if i didnt spend it on those.. id be gambling it away, that is what purchased all fo those to begin with, so either way win or lose, its all a gamble and im a gambling man thats what i enjoy.

So if i lose.. they will be in the trash can. lol no biggie =)