UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

peteliv

Knight
Re: Valentine's Raffle

wow nice job man how many did you buy

also dont sell that place lol or atleast without taking the chests out and selling them seperate

popol

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2031947 said:
wow nice job man how many did you buy

also dont sell that place lol or atleast without taking the chests out and selling them seperate

41 ticket(2m) and i think that will be a good place to live :)

popol

Sorceror

Ut Oh;2031734 said:

minione;2031951 said:
omg 41 tickets, that's why you win ehehhe...
this guy bought a ton of ticket not me :p

Ut Oh

Page

Congratz to the winners! I did not get any prizes, but just wanted to say thanks for the rafffle, and gratz to the winners. =)

PS, I spent lots of milz (57) and didnt win but thats the gamble of it! was all in good fun!

Code Blue

Knight

Right on popol!!!

I only bought one ticket myself. I didnt win either:(

But Think about all the gold that was sunk.

I can think of about 10 players who spent over 10+ mil and all that has been deleted:D

-666-

Squire

Damn Popol, you should play lottery irl, most people play for years and never even win once, you won this one TWICE in the last year... thats insane!! Perhaps even unfair... but I'm likely just jealous tbh, bought 36 and didn't get jack =[

catts

Sorceror

We should compile a list of the winners, just to be curious.

I bought 3, didn't win jack... but I knew I wouldn't win jack.

Also... Ut-Oh's picture had 280 tickets in it...

phssfccuf

Wanderer

Does anyone find it funny that the same people win over and over? Im not saying theres any funny business, im just saying the chances are below .01%. Statistically it seems almost impossible. But im sure it happened out of pure chance. Its not like GM's would go out of there way to hook people up. =)

P.s- i didnt lose alot of money, so dont think im writing this because you think i got ripped off. I was just pointing out the odds.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I assure you it's all random.

It's not like anyone in their right mind would want to hook up POPOL anyway ;)

Ut Oh

Page

yea i bought a total of 400 tickets, and i did not win at on any of them, i think next time ill just buy like 1 or 2 :D aha all in good fun tho =)

shadowbug

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;2030617 said:
So your game time must be as productive as your work time?

Don't compare working and playing, they are different. What is better tell me...

PLAY a game for 10 hours and earn 50 chances to win game material?
WORK 10 hours and earn 150 chances to win game material?

Donations help the server, so it's normal that you get better results with it, but any form of equation about if it's better to play a game or donate money in order to be the most efficient is just dumb in my opinion.

Thats the funny part bro.... If you gonna to put tickets (witch would make you win an ageless castle) to sell you should raise the price so it would be more fair for everubody...But thats just me saying...I know you guys from staff wouldnt but it really pisses me off ppl having 1000 tickets when some player have only 1 or a couple,even few....Dunno just think this is not fair...In the past, back on 2004 there wasnt such thing...I just think somethings that supposed to be fun turned on money.thats all..

Really....A US dollar? dont you think thats ridiculous? That would turn the competition pretty much unfair for non americans citzens dont ya think pal?mhmm....nvm...the poore bastard already won it anyway..so why bother arguing this up now?!..

Just think staff should think a lil bit more in your won concepts.thats all..

Tls for the time

Best regards

Don

shadowbug

Sorceror

Oh by the way....hahahha im really happy for those whom spent like 1000 bucks with tickets and didnt wind at all ;).. hope that serves as lesson to them...;) next time think a lil bit more ;)

lol..i lost 50K (ingame money) lol ppl spent at least 1000 buying them....lol again...if i was youre parents i would probably spank you kids on the S for that..but im not so i'd just say..."lol x100000" smartsssss...

LOL?.....

Yeah LOOL!!!!;)

Peace