UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Raffle

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
Re: Valentine's Raffle

Diamond's Inc.;2028425 said:
im gonna buy just one, and with that one ticket, i shall be victorious. Cause i believe, if u want something bad enuff, you'll get it. life's a garden, dig it!

nice quote im gonna save it . but yea i got 4 i beleave i would get it too but some ppl pop my bubble by saying they buy 75 a day :(

EXcedrin37

Wanderer

ok the pink checks are TEN MIL CHECKS i was just there 10,000,000 is the number on it. they fetch around 13-15m the pink chests are about 5m a piece.

Doug502

Wanderer

Awesome raffle, you guys that are buying 300 checks are gonna be mad as hell if someone who bought three, like me, ends up winning.....lol.

Excedrin, check them checks again bro, I just left there, took a SS, they are NOT 10 mil checks, they are 1 mil checks. Count them zeros again, 6 of them after the 1.

Have fun.:)

D

EDIT- Damnit, it aint big enough to make out the damn zeros. Oh well, if you really just have to see them, hijack the photo and enlarge it, I aint got time son.....lol.

uonoobs

Knight

Ut Oh;2027706 said:
yea i bought tickets right away and it was alrdy at #10,600 ish.. and i was one fo the first peopel to buy one def within the first 50 i just forget what exact # was the first one.. but i now have over 350 tickets! and plan to buy atleast another 500....

herakles

Sorceror

Here you go Fez, the thread starts at page 1.

Mark;2025941 said:
Raffle tickets can be purchased in game for 50,000gp by saying "i wish to purchase a raffle ticket" or on UOGStore for $1.

Tickets can also be obtained by defeating the Harrower during the raffle period.

You can purchase tickets until the 20th. The winning tickets will be announced on Sunday, February 21st.

The grand prize is St. Valentine's castle (located in the heart shaped area) and 10 million gold. The castle is ageless.

There are also 10 runner up prizes of 5 million gold.

matiuo

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2028639 said:
realize these can be bought with ingame cash and not only real money

Even if i lived in USA thene earing 10$ would take me an houer of work in real
10$ =10tickets=500k
i masured that wile killing barlons and ancient wyrms i can make max 100k in 1houer ( i wonder can noobs do that and speend 50k on 1 ticket whit poor chance of winning when some many peaple got like 100+ tickets)
now lets count it to polish conditions.
In poalnd i earn aproximitly 15PLN in 1houer (whitch is a very good score coz the avryge is 10PLN) 10$ is ( the couernt counter) 30PLN +/-1 So i have to work twice the time to get the same amount of tickets. still the ingame cash is much more consuming and its not worth buying the tickets for ingame cash

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

matiuo;2030615 said:
10$ =10tickets=500k
i masured that wile killing barlons and ancient wyrms i can make max 100k in 1houer ( i wonder can noobs do that and speend 50k on 1 ticket whit poor chance of winning when some many peaple got like 100+ tickets)
In poalnd i earn aproximitly 15PLN in 1houer (whitch is a very good score coz the avryge is 10PLN) 10$ is ( the couernt counter) 30PLN +/-1 So i have to work twice the time to get the same amount of tickets. still the ingame cash is much more consuming and its not worth buying the tickets for ingame cash

So your game time must be as productive as your work time?

Don't compare working and playing, they are different. What is better tell me...

PLAY a game for 10 hours and earn 50 chances to win game material?
WORK 10 hours and earn 150 chances to win game material?

Donations help the server, so it's normal that you get better results with it, but any form of equation about if it's better to play a game or donate money in order to be the most efficient is just dumb in my opinion.

matiuo

Sorceror

I wrote my post to realize pete liv thats its not the same paying cash or in game money

Any way i think the tickets in the donation store are just to cheap if they would be 2$ or 3$ then the donating players would speend the same amount of money but have 2 times less tickets. The server gets the same amount money and palyers that cant donate could compete whit donating players.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

matiuo;2030622 said:
I wrote my post to realize pete liv thats its not the same paying cash or in game money

Any way i think the tickets in the donation store are just to cheap if they would be 2$ or 3$ then the donating players would speend the same amount of money but have 2 times less tickets. The server gets the same amount money and palyers that cant donate could compete whit donating players.

It's not a competition, it's a RAFFLE!

You need one ticket to win.

Fez_

Knight

shadowbug;2028501 said:
LoL....I've just kept reading the replys and the thing is getting bad..lol...ppl buying 750 tickets? 750 US bucks??? lol....thats....dont even know the word to that....................mhmmm nice Merchandizing....i'd say i'd buy 1500..and the next idiot who read this will buy 3000 cuz i said i would buy 1500..thats fkn vendors marketing....lol....first...thats stupid...second....the supossed idiot who would buy 3000 is more idiot than the first....I just think ppl should consider do a fair game...and not this captalism thing youre doing......sure..lets let the ppl who are "booping" money on the toilet get the castle and everything will be just fine....sure....pick all the castles owners on server......all donators.....thats nice..nice job guys ;)

Why dont we start getting ppls SSN and give it all to bill gates?? He is probably in needing of it.... mhmm ;)

Im just saying....not offending anyone...just keep in mind what we do here is what we do in real life...

Peace

I've seen people use ... to express a pause (in place of a comma) but this is just bizarre

GhostFormo

Wanderer

Ghost Droped 5 mill on the raffle tickets The biggest Gamble! no more funds Quit goons Now just hopein for good luck ! Come on Castle!!! i been on this server for 3 years ! Hopein the poor will win it wont happen tho !

uonoobs

Knight

GhostFormo;2030680 said:
Ghost Droped 5 mill on the raffle tickets The biggest Gamble! no more funds Quit goons Now just hopein for good luck ! Come on Castle!!! i been on this server for 3 years ! Hopein the poor will win it wont happen tho !

I spent 20m on the last raffle (no luck).

>_> gl.

matiuo;2030615 said:
10$ =10tickets=500k

depends on how you make cash. and not to bash your theory but the guy that won the raffle castle in the britain mountains only bought 1. i know i bought 100-200 or so. im sure there was atleast 30-40 other people who bought more than me. another example i bought 7m worth of tickets for the 4 island house raffle they did. i won first place but my buddy in the guild bought 20-30mil and he didnt win.

Mark;2025941 said:
Raffle tickets can be purchased in game for 50,000gp by saying "i wish to purchase a raffle ticket" or on UOGStore for $1.

Tickets can also be obtained by defeating the Harrower during the raffle period.

You can purchase tickets until the 20th. The winning tickets will be announced on Sunday, February 21st.

The grand prize is St. Valentine's castle (located in the heart shaped area) and 10 million gold. The castle is ageless.

There are also 10 runner up prizes of 5 million gold.

Did everyone know that the Hybrid Dragon drops a raffle ticket as well every other time you kill it? Not sure why since it is so easy to kill by trapping it in and its 10000 times easier then the harrower? But it does drop a raffle ticket in a bag every other time you kill it. Its why those noobs of peace and his buddies are their every minute of the day killing the Hybrid Dragon.

Ut Oh

Page

no. i think just a very few people knew about it.. i find it pretty lame really for everyone else who bought em for gold or cash not cool. not cool at all