UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wedge- aka the best 2v2er, that is all. mickey bad.

uonewb

Page
yall would want me banned, then you pussy's probably would actually log in the game, thinking you are decent. But while I'm still playing this shard you know you're place, mark.

tech.

Sorceror
i meant banned from forums.

also, how ironic.
then you pussy's probably would actually log in the game, thinking you are decent.
i only ever hear about you being on the game when everybody already quit again because it's dead.
it's happened only a handful of times already.

yall would want me banned, then you pussy's probably would actually log in the game, thinking you are decent. But while I'm still playing this shard you know you're place, mark.
Refer to previous posts... It's pretty apparent the I know my place, miles above you.

uonewb

Page
No he just wanted attention.

I pretty much called it lol
It's funny as hell though, all of you guys want me to quit so bad, I WONDER WHY. people scared to get on the field when i log on. Yes, i quit for a week gave all my shit away and came back a week later feeling dumb as hell, didn't think between my business and another job that I would have time to play uo.. ya'll weird as hell lmfao.