UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wedge- aka the best 2v2er, that is all. mickey bad.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED 1V1 =))) GET REKT MORE, NO WAIT...YOU'LL JUST STAY LOGGED OFF AND HIDE FROM ME FOR A MONTH!
So let me get this right, you get destroyed in 1v1s, 2v2's and group fights yet you still think you're the best? You'd be lucky to be top 100...

uonewb

Page
it's so funny that u post a screenshot from over 3 months ago... and you tell me when you just died 20 minutes ago to me 1v1... that it was old, you try so hard to save face...face it, you are scared to stay logged on, notice you logged off after you died? im still here, wanna try again? we can even duel/no wands! ha

uonewb

Page
someone tell me how to post the time stamp on this screenshot lol, mickey i bet you won't post the timestamp on that 1v1 picture u got of me=) nigga got REKT

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
someone tell me how to post the time stamp on this screenshot lol, mickey i bet you won't post the timestamp on that 1v1 picture u got of me=) nigga got REKT

uonewb

Page
and so have you lmfao, you have never beaten me 1v1, i stomped u like 5-0 and then u quit. don't worry i'll show those screen shots too